I am very sacred that there is something really wrong with my daughter she has not had a bowel movement in 6 days. When she does they are very hard and needs my help to pass them. She is 13 months old. This has been going on since she was born, constipated since the day she was born. Doctors keep giving her laxitives, nothing is helping and I am tired of not having answers. I don't want it to be to late. What can I do? what could this be?

You may need to try different formulas. At 13 months old, i am thinking
that she may be drinking 2% milk. Was she breast fed?
Constant use of laxatives will make her bowel lazy and she will depend on the help to go poop. She may have a problem with cows milk, have you tried any soy based products?
Also, is she taking any supplements? Iron of any kind? Formulas with iron in them can constipate.
Is she on solid food yet? Cereal/fruit?
My grandson drinks Silk. It is a soy based drink, comes in a carton in the dairy section of your market. It looks like milk, but it isn't.
At 13 months, you can start to try different things with her, food wise.
My grandson eats from the table, but if he eats cheese, cheese doodles, cottage cheese, anything like that, he can't poop for days.