I have a lump feeling in my throat, i have no trouble breathing but it feels weird and annoying. When i swallow i feel it more and at night before sleep i feel it the most. The back of my throat is yellow and my tongue is white. I also have white spots on my upper lips.

Thanks for the help :-)

Hi honey! This is TOTAL Strep throat you need to have a swab taken and MAJOR antibiotics to get this resolved! Strep throat is NOT a bug to leave alone OK? So get an appointment with a doctor sooner than later and in the mean time, gargle with warm salt water! Good luck and health!

i have a appointment on the 9th of september, is that to long of a wait?? Im also coughing up little yellow things that sink but i dont any more i did a couple days ago. also my throat just began to hurt like last week

Yeah get in earlier, you just tell them you have strep throat and it is getting worse! You definitely need to get this seen to! Like I said, Strep is not somehting to ignore OK? Good luck and get in there!

thanks for the help! any other tips u can give me ? :-D

Yes! Don't use throat lozenges, they contain sugar so the bacteria thrives on them! Put 2 TBS of salt in a glass of REALLY WARM water! Stir it till dissolved and then gargle with it, well into the back of your throat, for a couple of times a day! Then after a couple of hours - after the salt has attacked your bacteria, you can then drink with REALLY cold water! Take Ibuprofen for the pain and remember NO sugar!!! Good luck hon, and get in there!!!! ;-)

thanks for the help.. i just noticed i have yellow bumps on the back of my throat. can you help me with that

That's puss pockets, the salt water will help just a little!! So the sooner the better for you to get antibiotics! Good luck!

thanks also one more thing my tounge has like white bumps when i stick it out i see them at the end ?

PUSS POCKEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTSSSSSSS!!!!! ;-) XD JK

Its all classic symptoms of Strep! Have you seen the doctor yet? You really need to OK? Good luck honey and Listen to me I am a Mother!!!! ;-) XD XD

Haha Thanks ! Im just scared that its something dangrous but im going to the doctors wensday. And the last question what about the white bumps on my upper lip? i can only see them when i stretch my lip out? Thank you so much!!!

I think that those might be what's known as fordyce spots. If you can google them, let me know if that's what they look like. What do you think?

yea they look like that but my throat seems to be getting better is this normal with strep throat? i havent taken any antibiotics yet

Did you GO to the doctors at all?! You HAVE to be a man!!!!! ;-) XD

my appointment is wensday! Im 17 but it seems to be going away?? is that normal?