ok so ive had these white p***y spots on the sides of my throat ive had a really sore throat for about 2 weeks had several strep tests all came out negative. ive had a mono test which was also negative. now the sore throat is gone except on the sides where theses white spots are. i dont really care what it is i just want to know if anyone has a way to get rid of them. ive tried gargling warm salt water and it doesnt help to much.

anything would help thanks

by p***y i meant puss like
krookid415 wrote:

anything would help thanks

have you tried taking a q-tip and see if the spots 'wipe off'? Just today, I discovered white spots on the sides of my throat which is very red. But I tried to wipe them off, and they came right off! (?!) It's worth a try. I'm going to go to the Dr. tho, because I also have a cough which is allergy related,(mold). Where I live, the winter gets cold and very damp and so does my house! Good luck with this, ok?