http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FtVdVbzdiAU/SYb6HkFXcSI/AAAAAAAADJI/6b3hjdFEPFw/s400/acute+tonsillitis.jpg, This isnt my throat but its kinda what my throat looks like but my tonsils arn't that big yet. Im really scared im only 14 and I think I have cancer. Im having headaches, swollen throat, no sore throat(Thats why I don't think I have tonsilities, or strep), I have these weird red dots on the back of my throat and tounge, with red spider viens, and some whiteness, there not patches more like creamy, and my throat is dry. And I've been burping alot. Is it possible to have tonsilities or strep with no sore throat. Im really really really scared! Help me and I'm a hypocondriac and Im diagnoising my self with many things such as cancer..help me please!!

Hello lulu

You are 14 years old and you should stop panicking at once.

Trying on to diagnose your condition on the internet is never good solution since in the most cases you will as a result get a cancer. In your case I think that you are suffering from tonsillitis.

Does this sound familiar to you? Maybe you have experienced it before because this condition is very common for children and teens. You should tell to your parents about your symptoms because sometimes antibiotics are needed to be included in treatment of tonsillitis.

In most of the cases it goes by itself and you need to increase intake of warm tea with honey. One more time I wll repeat that you shouldn’t be afraid of the cancer. 

The creamy white on your tongue sounds like oral thrush. That will also make your mouth and throat very dry.

Thank you so much, I'm going something similar and hearing your advise helps

I have a question.There's bumps on the back of my throat and I smoke. They are not to big or not to small and they are facing down in like a line. What is it I keep getting mucous‭.im 14

Im got the same bumps behind my throat what should i do

Lulu im experiencing the same things .if you see a doctor please tell me what is the cause and treatment

I have the exact same thing on the back of my throat and I think it actually may be some kind of herpes in the back of my throat just google herpes in throat

Do not smoke

If your 14 you shouldn't smoke. Granted I started at 14, but I regret it. Quit while you can.

actually it's not herpes, it's a kind of viral infection on your throat causing excess fat with oil to form and mucus inside it... because you have a sign of eating to much.. grains, sugar related food, fatty food,, oily food, etc. food that is bad for you.... I hope that you understand now,, it's not cancer or anything, it's not herpes, not cholesterol, not ulcer...... enjoy your life reduce intake of the thing I said,,,it's because it makes your stomach release oil thing when you sleep,, and also try to sleep lying using your back not left or right side