Hello!
I have a problem that has been with me more than 2 weeks and there are no other following symptoms. I have swollen back of my throat. No other symptoms, like runny nose or cough, just swollen back of throat and consequently problems with swallowing. What should I do?

Hello!
Best home remedy would be bee honey. Drink plenty of liquid, but do not drink cold liquid.
Besides that you could make yourself tea from kitchen sage and gargle that tea. I wouldn’t recommend drinking it, because it is very bitter and not that tasteful (at least not to me, maybe you’ll like it).

Hi there,

I just saw your post from a few years back. I have the same symptoms. Any luck?

Hi i got the same problem,mostly happening around bed time %-)

Hi! iv been searching the internet trying to figure out what is going wrong with my throat. Your comment is the closest thing iv seen to what im going through. Mostly happens at bed time. i seen that its been 2 years since youv writen this post and i was just wondering if you ever found out what it was! Please reply. thank you so much