Today is day 5 post op. My throat doesn't hurt and hasn't hurt since surgery. I've been eating pretty normally and have not really experienced a lot of pain. The bad thing that is driving me crazy is this nasty taste in my mouth. I took a look in my throat and noticed that where my tonsils were, its now kinda covered in this yellowy film? Everything I eat taste disgusting and I don't know what else I can do. Anyone else experiencing this?? Any ideas??

I am pretty sure (if I'm not misreading your post) that the yellowy film that you're seeing in the back of your throat should be the scabs from the removal of your tonsils. Is that what it looks like? Or is it an overall film? Let me know, okay?

yes, its a yellowish film where my tonsils used to be. So thats what they call the scab? It seems to slowly be coming off. I guess I thought the scabs would be hard and dark... this is so unpleasant.