I had the ablation done about 2yrs now and since I've had Bv the shitty ass doctor won't admit the procedure is the cause but my girly was fresh before the procedure I'm married and it will cause problems my life has changed so much I'm depressed and suicidal I Dont won't sex and I think my husband uses it against me to do what he wants BC he knows my self esteem level won't allow me to cheat are find someone better than him so I cry BC I'm stuck in a crappy marriage unhappy about my stanking body theirs no cure especially if you got it after this surgery I've taking flagyl ,the cream , refresh,if I do douch I use the midicated kinds,nohelp from any of it I'm now on day 2 of adding apple cider vinegar to my bath water and using the tampons dipped into the milk and inserting it I must say I've been 90%dry and the strong odor isn't here but I haven't had sex either so I Dont know if it will change also my marriage maybe shitty but we've been tested for std so neither one of us had anything but if I could change this I would of bleed 2weeks each month to have kept from having this procedure 30yrs of my life my pus.. has never smelled like this I'm 32 now I thinks its a matter of time before the vinegar and milk become custom to my body and reject it then smells bk

Health Guru
Hi. If it is bv you have then that could of been caused by many different reasons not just the ablation as its a bacteria infection. The things your typing won't have any effect what so ever specially milk soaked tampons what will just feed the bacteria the only way your get rid of this is go to your gyno and get tested and treated with antibiotics. If you have had intercourse with your husband since you had this then he should get checked out as there is a possibility he can pass it back to you again.