Constantly have bacteria vaginosis. No doctor can help me.. Need answers Need peace wrote 29 minutes ago Month after month I constantly get a bacteria infection. It's been this way for years. As far as I can remember, I've always had one. I'd say at least 10 years. I've listened to what the doctors say and have lived by those rules. Such as no fragrances down there ,no scented anything , I just clean with water. I've changed my laundry detergent , I've worn cotton lined underwear ,I don't let my fiancé ejaculate inside me, I don't even dry my vagina anymore with my bath towel I take a blow dryer to dry it all the time ..every day so that it has no bacteria on it whatsoever. I'm out of solutions. I know exactly when I have A bacteria infection the doctor sometimes doesn't even test me anymore because she knows that I know when I have one. It's become so bad that the doctor told me that I cannot be on the medicine because it's harmful because I'm taking it all the time so I tried the gel it seems to work but after every time regardless of what I use it always finds its way back I don't know what I'm doing wrong to cause this. I may be sensitive I don't know I don't have any answers I'm constantly having a foul odor it's embarrassing. My body doesn't flush it out like some people say it can I have my period and it remains the same or gets worse. I don't have any STDs it's not a yeast infection I don't know why this happens. I seemed to always get it after intercourse at first, sometimes ,but no matter what I do I always seem to get it somehow. How are me and my fiancé going to try for children if I'm worried about my vagina stinking all the time . he has to ejaculate in me in order to get pregnant. I don't want to live with smelly odor my whole pregnancy or anything like that.. That's if I can even have children.what do I do? I need help. I've actually stopped going to doctor because I get no results anyhow. Help me please.. Sum1 Reply SteadyHealth Community Home /Discussions /Family Health /Women's Health /Women’s Zone Leave Feedback About us Contact Us Terms of use Privacy Policy Ab Workouts For Men & Women App (iPhone/Android) Interferon Side Effects: Personal Stories & Research View Full Site

Health Guru
Hi, just a quick question is it only after you have intercourse that your BV will flare up or is it other times when you haven't had intercourse to?

It's both. It happens all the time. It doesnt matter what I do. It just always comes back. He doesn't even Ejaculate inside. And I still use restroom afterwords and clean up. But even if we don't have sex for a while that stuff just builds up inside and I have to clean it out. Cuz it doesn't just like come out it's not runny.