I have recently been treated for bv about 2 weeks ago and just I started to notice discharge and just yesterday i noticed a thick white substance that looks like yeast. Now the doctor gave me some pills to take everyday twice a day and on the last day he told me to take 2 more pills everyother day to prevent yeast. So my question is why am i seeing discharge and thick white substance in my vaginal area? it doesn't smell, itch or hurt when having sexual intercourse. so why did i take those disgusting pills? am i still in the process of healing?

Bacterial Vaginitis/Vaginosis

BEST and FASTEST method of healing Bacterial Vaginosis is to douche with 1/2 Hydrogen Peroxide and 1/2 water. If condition is severe, douche a few times per day for 2 to 3 days...infection should subside. It is good to make it a habit to douche Hydrogen Peroxide/Water once every week or week 1/2 once healed in order to continue optimal health and cleanliness. Also, it is very good to make it a habit to take Folic Acid and Lactobacillus Acidophilus. These vitamin supplements are Very easy to find (Rite Aide/Walgreens/CVS/Walmart) and Very inexpensive.

When I suffered with this condition for about 1 year & 1/2...I was so depressed as none of the natural home remedies seemed to work. I found this method that I have written above to be the Fastest, Lasting and Most Effective cure without a doubt! I HAD A SEVERE CASE OF BV AND NOTICED A REMARKABLE DIFFERENCE AFTER THE FIRST USE!!!! It's a Miracle cure. We underestimate the extensive healing properties of something so simple and extremely accessible as Hydrogen Peroxide...and it is Completely safe!

Your days of BV are Gone!!

I was told that douching actually can be a cause of BV. Not to mention that douching just pushes bacteria from your vaginal canal and around the vaginal area deeper into your vagina and cause cause a worse infection. Be very careful about that kind of advice and get a second opinion from a doctor if you can!

Agreed, my sister works for an OBGYN office and they say NOT to douche, it takes out the bacteria that NEEDS to be there and it cause even more problems for you. DONT douche.