Hi, everyone!
As you can,help, please!
I suffer from depression, just two months.Two weeks ago I started talk therapy with my counselor.
It helped me and I felt better.My mood rise more,interest, appetite came back.On other words my life come back to healthy and happy style.Everything was fine until I felt bad feelings last week.I was so scared! I never was between life and death!
I undestand, realize everything.I understand what is suicide and his effect side(its greatest pain for kids,parents,friends for rest their life, its fatal mistake in life of self murderer).I keep situation under control.But I still dont understand,dont realize why bad thought came in my mind? Why I feel death feeling? I never think about end of my life,I never had plan for death, and I havenot plan for suicide. I never look for ways how to hurt self.I feel fine with knife,with pills.I feel fine with other things,what can hurt me so badly.But during strong emotional pain I feel strong fear of death and strong wish of death at same time.Its so so hard time for me ( same time Im afraid death so much and I wish hurts self)! I walk between life and death! I Try to keep situation under control.One time I almost loss control,I was few steps from death! I try to be strong I try to keep control duting atack.But Im still aftraid bad feelings attacks!
So, who went trough such situation,How did you help self? What did stop you from fatal step?How did you keep situation under control, when its not so easy?
Thank you for your answers and help!!!

Thoughts of death and suicidal fantasies are at the very core of depression. I know this is downplaying the importance, but it will make you more sense through the post. Suicidal urges when you are depressed are like itching when you have the small pox. You need to control both itching and suicidal tendencies, but the fact is that either of them won’t go away until the original cause is cured. And roots of the depression are always deeper than the medications alone can reach.
But, when critical situation comes, visualize all small everyday things that you (hopefully won’t ever) are giving up – feel of sunshine on your skin, smell of coffee, first bite of your favorite food…etc.
And what has your doctor suggested that you do when crisis hits you bad?

Thank you!
It happened to me just week ago.Yes,its so critical situation.You walk between life and death.If I had deep depression,I agree.These feelings are normal during deep depression.But Im fine,I feel much better after talk therapy.I still dont understand,why bad feeling came to me?If Im happy again.Im so scared,I never went through such situation!I think, GOD,my kids,my parents,realize this situation make me stronger and safity.But I still afraid this situation.
My doctor sent me to depression expert.Today I will call to doctor,and will set up appointment.We will see what doctor will suggest.

I have noticed Im suffering from bad feelings attacks every 2-3days.Im feel good.But just bad feelings come to me,I have hard time.
Who know, what is going on?and Why bad feelings come to me every 2-3 days ?
Who went through such situation?How did you help self?
Thank you for answer!

I went trough my depression with bad feelings.Two week I felt good.But I have notice on this week bad feelings came back again.I called to my doctor, she gave me antidepressant.I started taking antidepressant.Who know, why I felt bad thought and feelings again?How dangerous suicude thoughts and feelings ?Im so scared!Sometimes I feel strong bad feelings, sometimes Im fine.
I really dont want to take anti depressants and to hurt my liver and body( to be suffered from effect side).I really dont want to be dependent on anti depressants or on any medicine of traditional medicine.What natural home treatment for depression, everyone, you can to recommend to me?Who went through such situation, how did you help self?
Thanks for your help!

Hi, everyone!I also was depressed.I also went through bad feelings.And now Im feeling much better.I want to recommend to you try to think just positive.Think you are healthy, you are fine.It will help you go through depresion without problem.You will feel much better.Positive thinking helped to me, and Im sharing my experience with you. All the best!!!Let me know how you are feeling.O.K?