I feel so sad and alone but I’m surrounded by friends. On the inside I feel worried and scared and sad and I don’t know what about. I have always felt like this but the last few months have got worse. I cry so much, I drink more than I used to just to shut my brain off. I sleep a lot and I find it hard to go to school. I feel unmotivated to do anything now. When im at school i cant even concentrate, my brain shuts it self down and i just cant think. I can’t talk to my family or friends because I don’t know what to say, I don’t know why im feeling like i am. I’m always overthinking everything and taking on pointless problems from other people to put my worries aside. I feel like everyone hates me, friends and family. I used to love playing football but i have lost interest in it. Im not eating as much know i dont know why? I feel worthless to everyone around me, like they would just be better off without me. Where I just want to separate myself from everyone, but when I'm by myself I just go crazy with anxiety. I have been sleeping a lot more than normal. I feel like my life has no future. When it comes to my friends I always feel that it wouldn't really matter if I was gone because I could so easily just be replaced. I seriously have no idea what I enjoy anymore, and at this point I don't know what I could do to enjoy. Also idk if this would have anything to do with it, but I'm female and I'm 14. So maybe it just has to do with adolescent? I have no idea really.

It sounds like you have depression. My daughter went through exactly what you are experiencing. Can you see your family doctor. Puberty has a lot to do with your out of control emotions and anxiety, as well. Good luck, sweetie. You have a full life ahead of you. Reach out for help. Hugs

My family think im fine though, so no one would take me to te doctors, the school think i have depression so they are making me see the school nurse but she wont do anything either

That is good, that at least the school can see you have depression. You can get counseling, at least. I happen to remember, you are actually too young to take an anti depressant. My daughter did, when she was 13, before they realized it caused suicidal thoughts. My daughter actually attempted suicide. I was grateful to have been home with her. I think it helps to have someone to talk to, and kinda explain why you feel like you do. On a brighter note, my daughter is 23, married, and in college. So, you will get through all of this, kiddo:) St. Johns wort, herbal supplements. Works great for boosting your mood. It is very safe, non habit forming, and is very cheap. I take it daily to help me with my depression. I quit smoking a while back, and have had severe depression, so I understand. Hugs, baby girl. I hope you start feeling better soon:D

ohh dear, its so sad that just at 14 you are so depressed. Do you have any tension? please feel free to share it with your dear ones or close friends. Don't be alone. Communication is the only solution to this. Unless you won't talk your problem will not get solve. So please share your problem with your parents as early as possible.

I am very sorry for you. you are suffering from heavy depression. To come out from this you should visit any rehab center for taking treatments. You may also find rehab centers specially for teens where you can get better treatment and live a happy life ahead.