Hi My name is Kimberly,Im 15

Ever since The beginingg of the year i feel Heartless,which is weird to say . I don't have many feeling toward anyone and its sad to say this.Even my own mother that has always been there for me ,i don't care anymore. I don't necessarily feel depressed, i don't feel anything .I used to be so sensitive ,in love and crying and outgoing. Maybe this is a change of turning older,i doubt it. I'm trying to find an answer .I don't know anyone who can relate. Lately i've been having suicidal thoughts ,but why ? I have absolutely no feelings toward anyone when guys tell me nice things that other girls would melt for, i am heartless. I think i ran out of like those chemicals in your brain that make you feel,but thats silly to say. I guess i'm just going through like a phase.I need to talk to my mom about this but i dont know if she will freak out .I just feel like there is a failure to connect with other people like i just don't care anymore 

Can anyone please help me i'm just looking for an answer

I know it might be hard, but you should really try to talk to your mom. She might freak out, but not knowing why you're not like what you used to be might be freaking her out more. Did something traumatic happen to you? If so, it might help if you were to talk to someone about it, to help you cope. I know how hard it is to open up, but when you do it really does help.

There is hope, you can feel once more.

I second the wish that you would talk to someone you can trust. I have felt this way myself often in the past, just exhausted emotionally by the world and my life. I'm MUCH better now and am really enjoying life again, more than ever before! I'm 55 so you can see it might take a little time... but believe me, it's worth the effort to find out what's going on. It might be physical (some of my issues were due to hypo-thyroid and adrenal exhaustion) or emotional (bad things have happened to you and this is one way to cope) or mental (brain chemical imbalances due to diet or genes- do you eat a lot of sugar or junk food? Got depression/mental health issues in your family?) or spiritual problems (that one's up to you to decide).

I use Emotional Freeing Technique, Tapas Acupressure Technique (free to learn on the net) and EMDR to deal with my problems, also correct medication for my thyroid problem (Armour Thyroid) and a LOT of rest for my adrenal issues. If you can figure out what triggered your emotional shut down or whatever it is then you can deal with it. "Stalk" your self and see what you see. Do you feel this way all the time? Most of the time? In specific situations? For no reason that you can figure out? This is all useful.

I hope you'll talk to someone and get help. It's normal at 15 to have emotional problems but feeling suicidal is not a good thing for you or anyone around you. Please try to remember that suicide is a permanent thing. Your problems may be large (or small and feel large) but they are most likely temporary in many ways no matter how horrible they are. You can wait them out, if nothing else. Or you can figure out how to deal with them and make your life one worth waking up for.

Good luck!

I have no idea if you still need help but I just wanted to say that I have been going through the same thing and that you aren't alone.

I feel you too. I'm going through the same thing.. Well, almost. It is like I don't feel empathy for people anymore

I feel the same , I do it at work but it's artificial. What do we do?

You are 15 and so you might be going through the phase of change from childhood and young to youngadult.. So there are harmonal changes that takes places accordingly to your age, but you have to speak with your mom or someone that you feel comfortable and discuss, I did not have this option and so now I can feel I'm just a fake person with too much too offer... Do take care..

Hey I know it's been awhile, but I'm having these feelings too and I am 15. For some reason, I haven't been feeling happy or sad, just under content. For mother's day, I got my mom some crappy earrings and a card that I didn't write in(which was stupid of me) and my mom was really hurt because I put no love or effort into it. I understand why she is upset and I agree with her, but I feel no contrition or sadness. I don't feel defensive or angry either. I don't know if it's just hormones, but I'm just confused. I think I am emotionally exhausted because I went through a lot with a crush I had. Sparing the details, it was a lot of internal, emotional drama and I think I fizzled out(emotionally). I just want to know if this is normal or if I should seek help. My mom does not know about this. Thanks.

Been going through this for two years like I was so outgoing and cool and everyone loved me and one thing led to another my life started dwindling down and now I forgot how I used to be and I don't know what's going and I forgot how to have fun and just chill. I try and fake it but then that just runs out and I'm sad. I just want my old self back. I miss him