ello, iim 13 and ive thought about suicide sometimes ill be happy and laughing then all of a sudden i feel sad and depressed its like all the stress i have is a physical weight and it just brings me down. my dad is very sick so i think that might be part of it. i constently find myself brooding in my room thinking abiut how cruel and selfish hummanity is i know how to hide it so that my parents dont worry but i dont think i ca hold it much longer im just tired of everything of home of school, everything i dont really know what i want out of this here post i guess i just want to know if how im feeling is just some teenage hormones or is it something i should be worried about

Hi. I'm sorry to hear that you feel so down sometimes! Are you a guy or a girl by the way?

Some of this is probably part of all the hormones raging through your body as you go through puberty, part is probably environmental (your dad being sick, etc.), and part may be because of other reasons.

I would be interested in chatting with you a little more about this to get a better idea what is going on, how often you feel this way, etc. - them maybe I can make some recommendations for you... At 13, you deserve to be happy.

im a girl and i usually start to feel this way at least twice a week though i dont know when it will come sometimes it dosent come for months but when it does its rlly bad

srry forgot to put my userename on the other one the one above is from me

taz1890 wrote:

i dont know why but the last few i put up wont show so the answer to your question is i am a girl and i fell like this at least twice a week sometimes it wont come for months but wen it does its pretty bad i never know exactly when itll come

being a teenager has something to do with it trust me but let me just tell you this lisent to some songs like kenny chesney im alive after lisening to that it changed my whole look on life made me feel ashamed of myself for even thinking that maybe it will hlp u also think of it like this u try to be better than anybody work on ur self work out eat health join sports practice practice study study make ur self number 1 and you will feel on top and if anybody dies put that toward ur life say if he had a chance of life again he would try as hard as he could so thereu go that will steer these thought into a healthy direction

im thirteen and i just think about what people would do if i were to die,and i think about all the scenarios....i know its not normal but it just happens i can relate to you on how it happens and how you feel

Hi Im new to this whole thing but I really understand your situation. My parents got divorced this past year and I was really depressed for a while without really realizing it. I'm really shy and I get made fun of a lot. Sometime I think things will never get better. I've never cut or anything but have thought about suicide. But I guess there's something here for me if I haven't done it yet. Also everyone focuses on my sister so I really don't think it would matter if I died. I'm 13 as well and are not seeing a counselor.

I'm 13 year old boy and scared of life pls help my get through killing myself

I am 13 years old, I have had suicidal thoughts numerous times because of stress, and hatred, I just need something to help make me not feel so down.

I feel the same way and I'm also 13. I don't know what to do

Don't worry. I'm 13 as well, and I have suicidal thoughts as well. I told my principal what was happening, and then we (me and my single mom) went to a children and family mental health building. After a month it so if counseling there, we went to my family doctor, and I was diagnosed with moderate to severe depression. So my doctor prescribed me an antidepressant called 'Prozac', which is meant for teenagers and young adults. I've honestly been felling a lot better lately. I really hop this can help you.

Hi! I'm also thirteen and thinking about suicide. I'm aware that I'm very pathetic and cowardly, but I can't see myself following through with it. Most of the time I am numb and empty, and have little to no energy. I can't seem to muster up the energy and willpower that I don't have to do my schoolwork, and my grades are slipping. No one seems to care too much. Because of it, I see no hope in my future career options, as no one will hire an uneducated, lazy, tired, uncaring person like me. I don't do much, and when I do, I don't do enough or I mess it up. It's all just my teen girl hormones, clearly, as I have no justifiable reason to feel this way and I do laugh and joke and have "fun", but when I feel better in the future, it'll be too late. I have no reason to go on and no one really notices me much anyways. If I wasn't here, I wouldn't suffer from all this stress, and no one would notice or suffer from my awkward and anxiety. I'm aware that I should be worried, though, and am trying to get help, but I can only get professional help via my parents, and they don't care. Sorry for the text wall.

im 13 n im not happy at all

I'm also 13 and have depression and anxiety I'm obsessed scared and have hatred to the ones that did me wrong and all the heartbreak I tried to kill myself last night but there was no bullets I know how to make my emotion numb now but I didn't not want to keep doing it because I read that it can become permanently numb I'm just sitting here contemplating if I should try to kill myself again I recommend u listen to xxxtentacion his album 17 really helps on depression and stuff