For a while (maybe over a year...i can't really be sure) I have developed a phantom fecal smell. It started as just random wiffs and got more persistant. 

I thought that i was smelly but no one else can smell it. My boyfriend sniffed my breath and my nose and it isnt coming from there. I even got a doctor to check up my nose and they haven't found anything. 

It seems to happen in spurts of 5-20 minutes at random times. I do have migranes sometimes and headaches almost every day, but the smell happens regaurdless of whether I have a headache or not. I got in a car accident almost two years ago and they didn't check my head so I am trying to speak to a neurologist to get an MRI but i can't get an appointment until at least August.

So when u say fecal smell u think your smelling like a poop smell or somethin? And maybe after your accident you are really sensitive to all smells

Maybe you are really sensitive to all smells since your accident. But im a lil confused when you say fecal is it just a bad strong smell or really smell like poop smell?

No like i literally smell poop. No one else around me can smell it, only me. It can last up to 30-40 minutes sometimes. Even if I leave and go somewhere else I will still smell it.

why do i smell feces wqhen its not there