Hello. I'm 18 years old and I'm having some serious problems in understanding my symptoms.
You see, just recently I have noticed a small bump on my tongue that was sore when I was touching it. I didn’t know what could be the cause but didn’t pay too much attention on it.
Anyway, after day or two- that complete part of my tongue was raised and I become really scared. Could it be that this is caused by some sexually transmitted disease because I've had unprotected oral sex several times? Please help me because this turns into something more serious!

Hi. I have just read your post and to tell you honestly- it made me thinking. First, I would like to tell you that there is no chance that it could be some STD because they are not causing these symptoms.
Have you considered the chance that you suffer from one condition called geographic tongue.
It is one condition where every once in awhile tongue gets these raised and lowered parts. During the “attack” it also burns like hell.
Trigger of these attacks is in most cases spicy food, tomatoes, chili and stuff like that. It could also be that some tooth in your jaw has irregular edges and that it is causing this tongue irritation and bumps.
Contact some oral surgeon for further evaluation!