Well to be honest I am not sure who is paranoid here-for you just have acted like one! Anyway medication for paranoia aren't antidepressant for the proper medication for paranoia should be one of the antipsychotic drugs such as hardol or thorazine and this usually is combined with group or individual therapy. Though sometimes happens that by using medication for paranoia helps in improving of patient's functions it usually fails in improving the paranoia symptoms but there is a better solution here for I think it is proved that if medication for paranoia are combining with placebo-which is in fact kind of a "sweetie pill" active ingredients free to be very effective in reducing the paranoia symptoms and signs. So if someone diagnosed with paranoia is treated this way using in the same time medication for paranoia he has a good chances to get rid even of persecutory delusions.

I am vegetarian for years but I am of those vegetarians who eat eggs for example but this is also very rare-anyway converting to vegetarianism is always a good choice if you asked me but I hope you know you would have to stop eating meat in some vegetarian forms consuming fish is allowed so you could eat fish once or two weekly and besides that you have many other sort of food that could replace the meat in sense of providing you enough proteins such as mushrooms for example. I bet you would feel much better and your intestines will be in much more better shape than while you were eating meat for I am convinced that eating plenty of meat especially the red one is the main factor that causes colon cancer. Anyway vegetarianism is about focusing on vegetables and fruits as well as whole grains, this sort of food is rich in fibers that helps work of digestive tract and also the important thing in vegetarianism is having a good diet plan for you still need to combine the food nutrition on the right way if you want to provide yourself a healthy life approach.