I do not have much subs left and cannot get more. Now i am addicted to both. Is it possible to do a 4-5 day methadone detox to releive withdrawal from both drugs or will it prolong the suboxone detox? So terrified. Need this to be over.

I need to ask you a question....are you taking suboxone or subutex?? If it is suboxone, then my second question would be didn't you get sick when you did the heroin and the suboxone?? Anyway you look at it, your no longer able to get the subs and your using herion, which will take over for the subs too..as they are both opiates.I do not know your circumstances, but a inpatient detox sounds like what you may really need and benefit from. They will taper you off the opiates with usually methadone or suboxone, but I would make sure first, because there are some places that go with the old CLONIDINE route and that isn't pleasant at all. If they do do a taper, then your withdrawal should be very little to none.What you are facing is not easy to say the least, but to have any chance of quitting successfully and remaining clean is to seek treatment ASAP! Take it from me...a recovering alcoholic/addict that has been exactly where you are right now and know just how scared I was, but thankfully got into treatment and with some hard work and honesty, I am still sober, so I know you can do it!! I really, truly wish you well!