hello everyone im a 7 year heroin addict, been in and out of rehab 5x, had a stroke at 23 while taking my football sized monthly heroin sh**s while smoking crack. ect... ect... im not posting to be cool or trying to earng points or anything like that , im just hoping to be some help. i hope it helpful. im just going to be brief as possiable. after all of the failed attemts at rehab the last one ive tried was some thing called rapid detox. it was in miami fl. a 12 hour process which cost 15k usd. 3 day stay. rapid detox was a process of putting me under anstesa putting naloxone in me and keeping my blood pressure in check with clonipin. when i woke up i felt a little dizzy, legs a bit sore but alot better. couldnt belive it but 15k was no chump change. luckly i was given a paniflit describing the process which i didnt read till i got home. thought hell i could do this at home. 2month late i fell off the wagon. i only had a weekend to kick. couldnt let my boss find out i was using again. so here goes i got a hold of a40 bag of baltimores finest , 5 8mgs of suboxone. it has to be suboxone because it has naloxon in it. 2mgs per pill. 5 .3mgs of clonipin. catapress will work too. blood pressure monator. 7 xanax. i did the 40 bag of heroin enjoyed it for about an hour and then placed 3 suboxones under my toung. you have to do this while you r still high. 30mins started to sweat. 1hour later in full withdrawal. actually a bad one , you know the ones where you feel like your bones r shattering. 30 mins later 4mgs of sub then 30 mins later another. by then i didnt know what i was feeling i was sick but was able to lay there calm. had my girlfriend check my blood pressure a bit high but not really. took a clonioin anyways(.3mg)after. alittle while later took a xanax. after about 12 hours of this i was able to fall asleep. remember to drink lots of fluids. when i woke up just as i thought it had worked. i knew right away because i felt just like how i felt after rapid detox in FL. still not peachy. took another xanax so i could eat something. ate and just laid there the rest of the day and took it easy. by monday i was back at work. took .5mgs of xanax to take some of the adge off and med for the sh**s. oh by the way i did the on friday, by sunday get ready for a massive sh*t. monday at work it was okay energy not all there and the cloud still in my head, cold sweats here and there but played it off as a hangover. not a 100% but able to function. still to this day im saying to my self that was too easy. intense but 12 hours of pain is better then a week. overall not to bad. first 3 hours was hard most intense pain ever. but you know after u take the subs theres no turning back. i dont know if figureing this out was a good thig or a bad thing because now my brains starting to talking to me again and trying to strike another deal. fu=k! . how could this be i danced with the devil and feel like ive cheated death. if you call a doctor who does rapid detox they will scare you and tell you you could die from this but is not much more dangrous then kicking a bad dope habit. after years of use and trying everything outhere i now know that no doc will ever know how you really feel or the effects of the meds they give u. hell most of them dont even know how much to give. iv seen some one taking 5 vics. a day be put on 40mgs of methadone. the point im trying to make is noone knows your boby and how and what effects drugs have on you better then you. u know what u can handel. and if you have the time and or the resources im sure there r much better way to go. but for me this was it. i just need to get this voice out of my head. good luck.

WHY DID YOU TAKE THE SUBOXONE WHILE HIGH? THAT PUTS YOU IN PRECIPITATED WITHDRAWAL AND IS THE WRONG WAY TO TAKE SUBOXONE. THE RIGHT WAY TO TAKE SUBOXONE ONLY REQUIRES A FEW HOURS, SOMETIMES EVEN NONE, AND NOT 12 HOURS OF A HORRIBLE WITHDRAWAL. YOUR SUPPOSED TO TAKE SUBOXONE ATLEAST 12 TO 15 HOURS AFTER YOUR LAST USE. SO THAT MEANS THE HEROIN IS OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM AND YOUR STARTING YOUR WITHDRAWALS. THEN YOU TAKE THE SUBOXONE AND AN HOUR OR TWO LATER, YOU FEEL NORMAL. I WOULD SAY ABOUT 4MGS IN THE MORNING AND 4 AT NIGHT. THIS IS HOW I KICKED. I DID MY LAST USE THE NIGHT BEFORE AROUND 7PM, THEN WHEN I WOKE UP I WAITED TILL AROUND 10AM (YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE WITHDRAWALS START, - I.E. THE SWEATS, TEARY EYES, BODY ACHES.) THEN AT 10AM I TOOK 4MGS OF SUBOXONE, PLACED IT UNDER MY TOUNGE, LET IT DISSOLVE AND WAITED. ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER I FELT NORMAL AND CONTINUED WITH MY DAY. FOR ABOUT 5 DAYS I TOOK 4MGS IN THE MORNING AND 4 AT NIGHT, SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO TAKE MORE, SOME LESS, DEPENDS ON YOUR HABIT. I HAD ABOUT A 1.5GRAM A DAY HABIT. THEN AFTER ABOUT 5 DAYS I STARTED TAKING 2MGS IN THE MORNING AND 2 AT NIGHT. 2 DAYS AFTER THAT I WAS TAKING JUST 2MGS IN THE MORNING. 2 DAYS LATER, I WAS OFF IT AND COMPLETELY FINE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU USED SUBOXONE THAT WAY, IT IS THE COMPLETELY WRONG WAY TO USE IT. I ENCOURAGE PEOPLE NOT TO LISTEN TO THIS WAY OF GETTING CLEAN, IT IS VERY UNNESSECARY AND THERES NO REASON IF YOU HAVE SUBOXONE TO GO THREW A PRECIPITATED WITHDRAWAL. THEY ARE NOT FUN AND VERY PAINFUL.

Wow ok I just noticed you posted this a year ago but I've just tried a couple failed attempts, most recently over Thanksgiving break at my mother's house (I'm sure plenty have done something similar; go home knowing you'll run out before being back around your source(s)).

I think, for ME, suboxone must work better than subutex because this last time I did subutex after about 15 hrs (Thurs. 8PM to Fri. 1PM) and it gave me the WORST precipitated withdrawals that nothing could help for over a day and a half, which is when I got back to my apartment and got some H (which I blow just fyi).

The next time I'm going to try suboxone, and I'm going to make sure that I have H left AFTER I start the subs so I can maybe do a little. I know it's not ideal, but going FULLY off H to FULLY on subs I just couldn't get over. I've had same or a little less habit than you btw,; about a gram + per day.

B More I agree w guest, I'm VERY happy and glad to hear that you kicked it, but it sounds like what I did with the precip WD's and that is NO FUN at all...

Anyway I just posted about trying a taper off H / taper on subs so hopefully I can get some good info here:)

I just did a detox a little over a month ago. I HAD THE OPPOSITE problem. Turns out I am allergic to Naloxone. I've been happily on Subutex for a little over a month and I feel completely normal. I was one of those "Nothing ever works for me!" Addicts too. My s/o threw me into precip wd's.. Regardless of what names I could have called them at the time, I am very satisfied with the bupe results. I am on maintenance now and really feel like it saved my life. I took a prescription strength sleep aid and Xanax to help thru wd's. I woke up only to vomit and didn't feel much more of the wd symptoms. Please keep in mind my s/o stayed with me and watched me the entire 36 hours. This does work! 9 yrs off and on, all over the country, iv use, everything. Hope this helps someone.

Good for you for kicking the habit. I don't know if taking all those pills to get off herione is the best approach, but it worked for you. Thank you for sharing your story. And I wish you the best of luck in staying clean.

Lmao I agree I was. Thinking the same thing it doesn't have to be so dangerous

May son did the real rapid detox in California after 3 drug rehabs. Suboxone and other failed attend to get through heroin withdrawal. It was 20 thousand and he was there for a bit over a week. But it was worth it !! It's been four year and he is really doing good.