ive been on methadone the last 3 years on and off 40 mg aday if had no meth would do h. also on in off tryed to switch to suboxone but evey time i guess i took it to soon and went into the worst instant pre wd/s ever so the last 30 days i just sniffed h and stay away from the meth to try to get the meth out of my systym then ran out of h and had no suboxone then was in my room and in one of my draws i saw a 40 mg wafer of meth so stupid me thought okay after 30 days of no meth i would try to do 3 day detox i took 25 mg the first day day 2 i took 10 mg and day 3 the last 5 mg. by the end of day 4 got 10 8 mg suboxone pills took one and went into instant worst withdrawels again. dont ever want to take meth again. ive been taking one 8 mg suboxone a day for the last 6 days i just got one hour of sleep lastnight i have 4 subs left i dont want to take them if im gonna feel like this. so does anyone know what i should do now i got 4 subs left and cant get know more subs and my meth connect is in jail so cant get anymore of that im glad i cant get no more stuff but scared what i still got to go through and i dont want to go to jail never been and dont want to go. so reality setting in every minute any advice on what i do next. thanks for listening. :'(

Yes you will go into withdrawal if you don't wait 48hrs from last methadone dose to subs. Since you have been on subs a few days you should start to feel better any time. However if u are mixing things in with the subs every now and again then u will feel like c**p. I would advise you to find a doctor who prescribes suboxone, you will get support and not have to worry about running out I know how that is, it really suck to stress about not knowing how you will fill the next day. I went from methadone to subs and they have saved my life. Methadone sucks it is a horrible unhealthy drug. Don't miss those days that's for sure!! Where do you live? Suboxone doctors are popping up all over the place. It is cheaper than methadone. I live in Portland, OR if u happen to live near portland I can refer you to a great doc. Good luck. :-)

You poor thing I just detox off 4yrs 40mg of Methdone a day. It has been 62 days now and I am still SICK!!!!!!!Methadone is what was killing me. It eats your organs and bones up. GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Methadone attacks the bone marrow where the red blood cells are produced in a person's body, and robs this area of calcium and other needed minerals. While the methadone user is taking methadone, the pain and damage caused by the drug is unfelt because methadone is primarily a pain killer. When the drug effect wears off, the methadone user is forced into taking the drug every day or takes the consequences of withdrawal and feels extreme pain.

Methadone Detox Solution:
A way to repair the damage that methadone addiction creates and get the person off of methadone safely has been discovered. The solution to methadone detox is a full range of nutrients plus a special Cal-Mag formula of mixed calcium and magnesium together in a way that is highly usable by the body. This special formula non-drug formula acts as a natural sedative or relaxant, and helps the body repair the damage from the drug. A natural way to withdrawal from methadone should prepare the person for the next step of methadone detox and finish with a full rehab. No drugs would be needed in the detox and rehab because the cause of the pain would be treated effectively.

so u want off the methadone do u, ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaa,ive bean trying for years,ure goin to cut down on methadone over time an come off easy are u?? ahahahahahahaha, well i wish u the best, dont give up,keep trying,ahahahahaha,falls off chair,ive been on it 111yrs, and wen i come off sucessfully il let u know how easy it was,ahahahahaha NEWS FLASH,,,,,THE WORLD SUX,I WANT OFF, well it wont work like that hun,adiction is a mental disorder they say,u have to want off in ur mind as well as go thru detox,hahahahadetoxahahahaha,im chained to chem like everyone else,oh poor me,,,,im goin to get off methadone an live a wonderful life,aahahahahaha,they couldnt do it but i can,ahahaha is that wat u tell urself,stop fooling urself an realize that methadone wasnt made to reduce,ahahahahaha it soaks into our system an bone marrow etc,nervios system, can anyone say honestly that they have a freind that got off methadone completly an is a success to this day ahahaa,U WOULD BE A LIAR THEN,oh wow i love this site,wheres peter pan hiding,ahahahawe should love each other like micheal j did,he loved painkillers too,LOVE PEACE IN THE WORLD,crinkle crinkle pop pop is the only way ur gunna feel love like that hun,on the paintrain r we,wen i grow up im gunna be an astronaught,good luck, pray,scream,bargain with the devil,just dont tell me how sucessfull reducing methadone is!!