I'm 16 years old, my height is 5"2 and current weight is 83.2 lbs. Last time I checked was around December 2009 and I was around 90 lbs back then. My weigh loss can be attributed to either my loss of appetite during January-April, or the workout routine I started last Monday. Losing weigh would've been nice if I weren't already underweight. And what makes it worse is that despite my being underweight, I have abdominal fats (love handles). It's not so big anymore ever since I started the workout, but it's still there and now I'm weighing only 83.2, and it's sorta scaring me.

Can someone help me devise an exercise and diet program for me to be healthy again and without love handles? I want to get toned too, but I know I'll have to be healthy first before expecting to be toned up.

Oh, and btw, I'm a beginner at exercising. I have two 3.3LB dumbbells and I can use them fine when working out, but I'm totally weak at abdominal crunches and push-ups.

Aerobic exercise 3 or 4 times a week is really good (running, rowing, dancing - anything you enjoy!) and some resistance work too.