Hello. I was advised by my doctor to start having an active lifestyle. It is going to be pretty hard for me since I have never been very active, I have only a few close friends, and I’m not really sure what active really means. Maybe she thought socially active. I hope she didn’t. She probably meant physically active since my mother told her I am in front of my computer 12 out of 24 hours. Anyway, my mother insists I start going to aerobic or dance lessons. She even bought me Voit Gravity Rider. I am not doing either of the first two things. I might be able to start exercising with Voit Gravity rider. I don’t have any experience with it. If you have any beginner tips, let me know.

You have never tried this exercise machine before? Oh, you will love it. I had one of my own but I had to get rid of it. Now I regret giving it up. I really needed space back then since my girlfriend was  moving in with me. Now we live separately again and I am considering  the idea of buying Voit Gravity Rider…again.:)

I miss it.

As for the tips, I actually have one. Since you are a beginner, you should probably start with the resistance knob on the lowest setting, just for a while till you get a feeling for the movement and until you figure out how should  it go.

My husband and I practice with Voit Gravity Rider all the time. It was supposed to be a gift for my husband, but when I realized how convenient and useful it is, I started using it myself.

I was not in shape before I started using it and I didn't start with the resistance knob on the lowest setting (good tip though). I got used to everyday workout pretty fast.

It is really excellent for beginners that want to start an exercise routine, to start toning and firming. It will help you. And here's a tip- plan your workout two to three hours after your meal.