I am so in love with my boyfriend we just started dating about two months ago and I adore him. But I must admit I am possessive and jealous for I am afraid to lose him so I would like to hear of some relationship strategy. Can you suggest one please?

Well I think you have already chosen one relationship strategy but the wrong one. You know being that jealous and possessive won't do anything well for your relationship. Usually acting that way you risk to get what you are most afraid of-your boyfriend might escape from such relationship for pretty soon he might feel like you have chained him or he might even trade you. Anyway I suggest you to be a "normal" person meaning don't be that jealous and leave him some space for himself and remember that having conversation and understanding for each others needs is essential in relationship. I don't know if this is a relationship strategy but also try to be tolerant and let it go the natural way and don't force anything. I am telling you this for I left my boyfriend for he was annoying me with his demands and was worrying too much over relationship strategy so I finally got bored and leaved.

Yeah, I'm no expert I'm 25 and divorced but part of the reason for the divorce was this controlling obsessive attitude that my wife had, amongst anger issues, violent tendencies ect, she just really pushed me away, I felt like everything I did caused a problem, or anytime I was out of the house I was being monitored. It's a crappy feeling because when you love someone it should be for who they are period, not who you're paranoid of them possibly being.

Have you had past relationships? Has someone been unfaithful to you? Also just from my point of view you may indeed be in "love" with the guy but 2 months? That's kinda pushing it isn't it? I'm not judging I'm just saying I've had women say I love you within a week or 2 and it's just not cool to me at least, even if I feel it too, I want to take time and not rush things.