anyone else felt or  feels ill or fatigue while recovering  from bells palsy? and do you do anything to make it better? how long does it last?   its been almost 2 months since i had BP my face has recovered really well but the symptoms of feeling tired fatigue at times lightheaded  and nausea and still have tinitus noises in both ears is getting in my way having a normal life doctors seem to vary with their opinions on this some say BP dont cause this while others say yes, have been taking b12 and vitamin supplements daily.

My face recovered in two weeks, but my exhaustion lasted six months. I slept for the first three months. In the third month , I was awake two or three hours a day. I wish the doctors had discussed the exhaustion. I was afraid I was never going to be able to get back to work. I went back to working part time in the fourth month.