Hi, I have acne all over my face and elevated levels of sexual hormones. I don’t want to take antiandrogens to treat it, because I would like to avoid any more hormones in my body. Is evening primrose oil efficient for hormonal acne?

Evening primrose oil can be beneficial in treatment of all sorts of acne so it would improve your condition too. It is also used for brittle nails, eczema, hyperactivity, multiple sclerosis and many other conditions. Pay attention of amount of gamma linolenic acid as well as the percentage of linoleic acid in the preparation you are taking. It should have 7-10% GLA and 40-75% LA. Maybe ssome other form of cosmetical products like creas or gels would be more appropriate for you, because acne are easily developing on greasy skin. By applying oil you add more grease on your face.