Hi, I have eczema on my legs and back, and my therapy has always been based on steroid cream. The eczema is constantly cracking and weeping yellow fluid and is extremely sore. Is there any other treatment option for me to try?

Steroid creams can be great help by all kinds of skin irritations. But, in time they can become ineffective. Try to avoid anything that may be irritating your skin, use cosmetics without any substances that may additionally irritate your skin. There are also available some skin hydrating products, to treat dry, irritated skin. If it has allergic background, you should try to stimulate your immunity. Dietary supplements of evening primrose is advised to use , since it contains high levels of linoleic acid, which is essential for production of defending substances. Echinacea and aloe vera are very popular in promoting immune functions of organism.