Hi, lately I have bags above my eyes when I wake up in the morning. I thought it was because of not getting enough sleep, but it shouldn’t be the case since I sleep 8 hours regularly.

Hi, I had bags under my eyes, not above, as manifestation of allergy to house dust. At first I thought something has beat me, some insect, but my doctor ordered allergy tests and it turned out that I had allergy. I was given some antihistamines Loratadine and now my therapy is changed to Aerius. I need to boost up my immune system, in order to be less susceptible to changes in surrounding and potential allergens. Try to apply some tea bags on tired eyes, and to induce reduce of swelling.

Hello there,

I agree with the poster above me. When your eyes are swollen, and especially the upper part of the eyelid that usually means that you are allergic to something. I know this because my brother is fighting allergies his whole life and swollen eyelids are usually the first symptom of that. The best is to see yoiur doctor to determine what the source of your allergy is. You will probably get some medications which will help you to fight the nasty symptoms and you will be advised to adjust your nutrition so that you improve your immune system.

I hope that this was helpful and that you will resolve your problem very soon. Good luck and keep us posted.