Apprentice

I have one special problem, those are my dry lips. It can make me sharp pain specially when it is cold outside, so my lips are chapped  painful  then. So I would like to know what natural remedies shall I use in order to heal my dry lips. I used chapstick and lip balm for  a long time but they did not  give any results. I have never consulted any specialist about this problem , but my close friend advised me to start using coconut oil and honey. I have not started using it yet, but would like to know is it going to help?

Hi everyone I am searching for solution for my problem called dry lips. I am training tennis from March to November outside and it can be very cold sometimes, so I would like to find out some of the best natural remedies that can help me in healing my chapped lips. Honestly I used chapstick for two months and my lips were not getting better. Now I am focusing to natural remedies because I believe that they can help me. I heard that honey can  be very helpful, but I don't like its smell so please recommend  me something other?

Hello everyone, I am coming to this site because, my dry lips have become serious issue and I am not sure what should  do to heal them. I am practicing baseball with my friends very often and i would like to know how to heal my chapped lips when it is windy and cold outside. i would like to know best natural remedies that can help me, because lip balm did not help me even though I used it for three months. So I heard now that supstances like honey and olive oil can help , thank your for an adivice and give some more please?

Hello everyone i am reading your discussion and I have to admit it is very interesting for me, because my lips were getting chapped few months ago specially when it was cold and windy, and the same as you I was looking for best natural remedies that can help me to resolve my problem. I have to say that using these products  gave me pretty good results, so i can recommend everyone to use honey very often, and specially before going to sleep. Two more useful products are olive oil and butter  which you can put  before going outside. This is my experience but I would like to know more other experiences?

Hi guys I am reading your interesting posts and I have the same problem called chapped lips and because of it I can feel sharp pain very often, specially in winter when it could be very cold outside. So I would be happy if you  suggest me the best natural remedies which can heal my dry lips. I used chapstick and one lip balm that mu friend suggested me, but I have never tried to prevent my lips by using natural remedies. I heard so may times that cocnut oil and aloe vera can help in this case, so what is your opinion?

Hi guys your topic is very interested for me because   I have chapped lips too. My lips are very sensitive, so I can feel sharp pain even in the summer and specially in autumn and winter when temperature are extremely low for me, because I am from England but I live and work in Moscow for more than six months. I heard many stories about honey as it is useful for preventing our lips from cold weather but, I did not start using it because I was not sure hoe good is it and because I would like to know the best treatment?

Hi guys, I have the same problem. Those are my dry lips of course, so I would like to find out the best dry lips remedies  used to prevent our lips when weather is cold. I am fan of running and I ran in winter the same as in summer when it is nor rainy of course. I almost forgot to say that I put olive oil and butter on my lips for more than one month and results are evident of course. Although I am not sure is it the best treatment for my lips and I am excited for more information?

Hi, I am writing in order to found a solution for my problem called dry lips. I am policeman, so I have to spend a lot of time outside, and my lips are getting chapped, specially in winter due to strong wind and low temperature. I decided that I have to start caring about this, so I started putting one lip balm two weeks before. As it was not getting any better, I had to found some other solution  So I started using honey three days before and believe I see it is getting better a little bit. Though I would like to know some more interesting information about this topic?