my family went down south for a family reunion. everyone came back to detroit sick with these symptons, sore throat, laringinus. aching body and sinus trouble. what dose those symptoms represent?

My cold symptons include a specific back pain. My wife too!!

Its laryngitis....inflammation of the larynx
do you even know where your larynx is??? Probably not your symptom

Hello there,

Well sometimes it is possible that flu and cold are little bit more complicated than usually. Since your whole family is sick it is quite possible that this is just a complicated flu which needs to be treated as the ordinary one. Of course if the fever goes too high it would be best to consult doctor, but if the symptoms go down in a few days then it is probably just an ordinary case. Also, try to apply all the known cures for this condition such as chicken soup, vitamins in increased quantities and bed rest if necessary.

I hope that you and your family will be fine in no time. Keep us posted about further events.