Well, my girlfriend thoroughly enjoys oral sex/having her clit played with and can get near orgasm within a minute or two if I'm doing it well :-P problem is though sex does absolutely nothing for her. My penis is quite thick and around average length, and she complains that it hurts, especially when I thrust, although the pain subsides a minute or so later, but even then she doesn't enjoy it. I always make sure she's wet as we do it after me giving her oral sex etc, so that isn't a problem.

Anyway, is there any sex positions we can try where part of my body or something stimulates her clit? Or maybe a position where I can use my hands...

Thanks

About the only position that naturally stimulates the clitoris is the old missionary one where your bumper rubs up against hers.

Doggie style makes it quite easy for you to manipulate her clitoris with your fingers or just have her sit on top of you and lean back against your chest while you use your fingers on her clit.

She can grind her clit down into your body while doing 'girl on top' position. For more clitoral stimulation she can go from 'girl on top' to the 'passion python' (basically she is still on top but with her legs in between yours) and rock back and forth on your penis to get clitoral contact.  But she cant rock too much or you will come out.

Otherwise you can do the male on top version of 'passion python', which is called CAT position.  And you have to rock in this position too.  Same as above.