I've never had a orgasm from vaginal stimulation. I have from clitoral. I've experimented masturbating, and my longterm b/f is more than willing to try things. But I can only come by oral sex or my own masturbation. Is something malfunctional with me? What can i do?

Actually, most women do not climax from vaginal penetration, most climax from clitoral stimulation, you're not abnormal at all :-)

try getting on top of him and rubbing your clit on his pubic/stomach region. (penis inside of you of course)....

Also, you might wanna read up on the g-spot, and since you would be on top it would be easier for you to move his penis into places, spots, and motions that feel good to you... And don't worry about him, almost anything you do while he's inside you feels good to him no matter what is you do... trust me, I'm a decently experienced guy.

Last but not least. don't focus so much on having an orgasm, relax and enjoy everything that feels good... Like most instances in life, when you try to hard to accomplish something, there's usually something else to throw what your working so hard for off...

he is right, i just tried it with my boyfriend. If the woman is on top and she moves only her hips and lower torso making her clit rub on his stomach it allows you to have an orgasm. But you will not be bending over, almost sitting up straight and just moving your hips, pelvic thrusts forward and backward

look up David Shade; his manual is easily found via bittorrent sites for free if you can not afford his extensive (but expensive) programs and has excellent information on the G-spot and, often more effective and unknown, the deep spot, which aids in 'opening up' a woman's vaginal orgasm capabilities. it has been very successful for me; this sh*t should be taught at school.

Gotta remember, even if you're on top, you can STILL get pregnant.
You'll want to practice safe sex EVERY time... with protection.

Doesn't matter if he's not inserted in you during Cowgirl on top, or not... his organ is close enough that you're at risk. USE PROTECTION!

Can't say it enough! 8-|