I am not understanding what is wrong. When having intercourse I cannot achieve an orgasm. I have not had any problems with achieving an orgasm with clitoral stimulation either oral or vibrator wise, however I want to learn how to achieve an orgasm while he is inside of me. It is an experience I have tried to research but am being sent in circles. I don't know where my G-spot is (or havent stimulated right) and that is something I want to know to recieve optimum pleasere during sex. Does anyone else have or had this problem? I cant be alone
PLEEEAAASSSEEE HEEELLLPPP

Celebrity
it isnt un natural for a women to not have an orgasm.
i have a friend who is very sexually active, but never orgasms in penitration.

have you tried the rocking motion while you are on top. you dont need to move up an down, just rock. it works for me but its a different feeling as an oral argasm, an wetter.
also try clit stimulation at the same time, by you or your partner.
the other one that works for me too is a slow rubbing motion while he inside by your partner with him on top, i suppose its reverse of the first one.

Put you fingers inside you. touch the top area of yourself inside, an then with your palm outside rock. thats the feeling im trying to explain.

hope this helps :-)

That is what i do but i also squeeze my pelvic muscles together at the same time. The orgasm is very intense.
Having an orgasm from within is not easy. But with practice and finding the right spot in there, you should be able to get it to work.
The is nothing wrong with you at all. Try and get your man off first, then wait a little bit and have at again. I say this because if he cums before you and you think you may have hit the spot, UGGGHH, it's over until further notice. Get him up again and experiment, and it feels good so i am sure he won't object. 8)
The first time you have that orgasm you will be singing its praises. It's wild and it really lasts a little longer than clitoral or oral stimulation.
So Giddy up!!!

pls.. i dont understand how u r doing it.. im having tge same problem... i cant cum while he is inside of me.. he has to play with my clit and he is sick and tired about it. i dont wanna lose him.. pls help!!

That is ridiculous. If your man won't take the time to pleasure you in the way that you need and not the way he thinks you should then you need to kick him to the curb and get a man that will worship you in the way you deserve to be.

I only orgasmed during masturbation for.many years. It was not until i got older and became comfortable with my sexuality that I could come and the way i learned to donthat was by talking to my partner and using my fingers to play with my clit while im being penetrated. (the older you and your partner get the better they are in bed and often more open and eagar to please you)
It is about owning it. You will get there.