im am a virgin and want my first time to go well (satisfy her), what are some good position for this. i have a 61/2 inch so not big at all, but still want to try and get her to the big O...

Celebrity

Don't worry about your penis size Benny, its just fine, in fact your penis is a little bigger than the average, just nice.  The first time that any boy makes love to his girlfriend and wants to satisfy her is always a little daunting, just take your time, if she is a virgin, not made love before, that makes you both the same.   The best position the first time is what they call the 69 missionary one, you on top of her.Not sure what you mean by 'the bigO, orgasm  probably, do not expect the earth to move the first time, particularly if its her first time as well, she may feel it a little sore with you having a slightly above average penis, take things slowly  Kiss and caress her, slowly take both of your  cloths off, ending with you taking off her bra and panties, and her taking off your pants.  When you make love to her, do it completely naked, don't be shy, use a condom if you don't want her to become pregnant, play with her breasts and pubic hair. maybe kiss the back of her ears, strange place, but I found that my girlfriend was turned on by me doing that, take things slowly and After about half a hour or more of caressing her, gently insert your penis into her vagina, take it very slowly, try not to  ejaculate at this moment, you might find that your penis does not go all the way into her, especially the first time, as you do it more often it will.  Eventually once your penis is fully in her vagina, don't try and ejaculate immediately, keep it in her as long as you can, with time you can keep it in her before ejaculating for as long as 30 minutes or longer, that way there is a good chance of her having several organisms, good luck.

thanks for the feed back greatly appreciated.

Celebrity

Hi Benny, that was a very quick reply I got from you, I also got a post from the team at Steady Health confirming you as a "friend" on my smartphone, I pressed the button 'accept'. So that is nice of them. Tell me how you and your lovely girlfriend get on with your romance. It reminds me of many years ago when I was dating my girlfriend, its a nice time to know someone.
Regards
Al in Scotland

It's nice that you want to satisfy your woman in bed. Keep in mind that a woman's orgasm is not usually the result of penile-vaginal sexual intercourse though, so when you ask what the best sex position is for you to give her an orgasm, you are asking the wrong question. The best way for you to get your woman to climax is to go down on her or give her manual clitoral stimulation. Keep asking her what feels good, and to show her how you can better please her, and then she will orgasm. It might take some time and experimentation, but don't give up. :)