Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I have some questions for all women out there. You see, these last couple of months I have talked a lot about anal sex with my friend.
So they told me that they all practiced it with their girlfriends and that it was great- for them and for girls.
So, just the other day I have tried it to do it for the first time with my girlfriend. When I tried to penetrate her she screamed because she was in lot of pain and told me that we will never try anything similar again. She also told me that no woman can enjoy in this awful act. So, I started doubting in what my friends told me earlier about it.
So, I would like to know are there actually women who enjoy anal sex?

:-| some adive maybe on avoiding the extremly painful anal sex for woman
use alot of lubricant maybe a vibrater to before you just insert your penis (make sure theres always a condom) losen the hole up with the vibrater so she becomes a bit more relaxed the more tense she is the more it will hurt after shes become use to the feeling insert ur head in make sure she before you is feeling comfortable with the feeling after the head gets through after that the pain decreases make sure there plenty of lubricant, thats the way me and my husband tried it the 2nd time around because the first time around ..just didnt work for me so we actually researched this and that advice made it so much less painful

Yes, actually a BIG yes! to say it bluntly...many women love anal sex but no women will like it if it's not done correctly. How do you do it the right way you ask...well first you must be in an excited state of mind, foreplay is the key.

You will need a really good personal lube that is not runny or sticky, you need a lube that stays put and is non-sticky, non-irritating and safe. (I would reccomend "Ready Lube Natural Personal Lubricant" if you want a lube that's tried and trusted).

Never force anything into the anus! You might want to use your finger(s) at first and work up to inserting your penis. Anal sex is really enjoyable and soemthing worth doing and it sounds like your GF is open minded but that you guys just didn't know how to do it. With a little help from a great lubricant and communication you will both be having the time of your life :)

We tried anal for the 1st time this am. Didn't get very far becasue it hurt. So I thought to do some research to get ready.

What position should we be in. I (female) was laying flat on my tummy and him behind and over me. Should I be on my knees of something?

I practice anal sex with my boyfriend frequently and for me the best position happens to be facing downwards on my knees and him behind me.make sure to position ur butt so that ur comfortable.AND MOST INPORTANT OF ALL make sure to use lots of lube on his penis and your anus.

Hey everyone is different...
This isn't for me what so ever. Never tried it but I'm not interested.

I have heard though that as a woman, if you are nervous, stop. Only do it if you feel absolutely relaxed. You need to be relaxed or you anus may tear.
Agreed with all the above about lots of lube. And some positions can be woman on her knees with the man behind, or both laying down on your sides with the man behind.

So to the guy who originated this post, if you both are willing, you need to lube up and go slow and TALK to her until you have a good momentum. Ease her into it for her to be relaxed.

I think the best lubricant for anal sex would have to a lube that isn't thin and drippy, meaning that you need a lube that will stay where you put it. I like Ready Lube for any sexual encounter not only anal sex but because it has vit. e and aloe vera it's very smooth and moisturizing.

I would suggest that when doing anything in the anus that a lube be used to avoid damage of sensitive tissues.

Yes you may finish a lot faster than with vaginal intercourse because it is very tight and a different feeling than you may be used to.

Enjoy!

i personally dont like anal sex at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! it doesnt hurt it just feels disgusting to me i hate it! and my bf constantly asks me to try, he begs and pleads, it really annoys the hell out of me! so please if she doesnt want to do it dont try and force her, that just pisses us off

My boyfriend had been asking me about anal sex for a few weeks and had started massaging my anus during sex, even putting the tip of his finger in every now and then. Last night, I was on top and he slowly slid his penis into my anus. I was very relaxed, even a little excited to try this new thing.

All I can say is that it was very kinky and felt pleasurable in a very different way. I'm turned on just thinking about it and I'm not the most adventurous when it comes to romping around in the sheets. I don't think I'll want to do it every time, but I would be open to trying it again...

I think the walls of the vagina can be stimulated from inside with anal. I guess that is how they might come and also because they will almost definitely be masturbating as well.

i enjoy anal sex soooo much. It is so great if your bf is carefully.

And the best thing is that you don t get pregnant by having anal sex

Yes of course women can enjoy anal sex - if it is done properly! I enjoy it a lot during pregnancy and quite a lot the rest of the time. For some reason it feels better than vaginal when I'm pregnant. (I even find anal masturbation with dildo very pleasant) I definitely find I come very fast with anal in a position where I lie flat on my stomach with my hands pressing against my clit, hubby stays quite still while inside me while I press against my hands and then raise my bum to him, and subsequently 'milk' his penis. He sometimes comes from this, depends. My god this is the most embarassingly graphic description I could ever give. Thank god for anonymous internet, but I hope I can help you and others out there who need info. The position describes above can be used in vaginal intercourse and is the reason why several of my close friends have finally experienced orgasm (not with my husband of course haha).

Firstly - the woman has to be in control and in the mood (maybe a couple of drinks before to relax as this helps, def no drinks for the guy as it makes him clumsy and hurts much more). Lots of lube needs to be used on both and it can help if she goes to the toilet for number twos before if poss as it hurts if there is anything up there already! She has to relax to allow the penis in, almost the same as allowing a poo out but in reverse. The sensation is almost identical and can be very irritating (of course) if it is not accompanied by clitoral stimulation.

It does hurt at first, a stinging that begins mildly but gets much much worse if he moves. I usually take the lead and tell him to bloody well keep still while I 'accept' him. If he keeps still until the pain goes away (about 10 seconds) we try again slowly to push a little further. Definitely no pumping as this seems to make it worse. It is uncomfortable for any deep or energetic thumping (don't know how porn stars do it) and makes me feel nauseas. We only do anal for me really because its too slow for him to come from it. My orgasms are very intense, particularly when combined with vibrating items on my clit. After coming I want him out almost immediately, then if we used a condom he removes it before we have normal vaginal sex in whatever position he chooses. If no condom is used he has to wash his penis with soap as vaginal infections go easily from anus to vagina. Thrush is not pleasant and nothing is worth that!!!

my girlfriend and I [lesbians] have been together for 3 almost 4 years. we just recently started having sexual relations -the past 8 months- we had to become pretty open with one another before we could even attempt anal sex. we had read about it first, as in you dont touch your anus and then your vagina because of the bacterial infections that can arise from it. you must make sure to have plenty of lubrication on the object or fingers that are going to be used in the act. take it at a pace, and make sure that your partner lets you know if its hurting of whats feeling good. other wise i feel like its a waste of time.

Well. I'm going to discuss this critical matter in a quite different way that might seem odd to so many people. First I'm a Muslim male, and anal sex is strongly forbiden in Islam as well as in all other religions including Christianity and Jewish. We must be sure that anal sex wouldn't be a sin if it were good or at least something that mathes the nature of human being. It must be something freak. But it's enjoyable?!!! Some people would say. Drugs are enjoyable for a large class of people all over the world though it is still dealt with as a devastating plague. Joy has no limits. You consult doctors about illnesses, dentists about toothaches, architectures about buikdings, etc but who will you cosult about what is good and what is bad for human beings. The answer is no doubt religions which know better.

I'm a little bit embarassed to admit this as a woman, but I prefer anal sex to vaginal. I don't really understand why that should be the case, anatomically, but it feels better. If I am being penetrated anally and also rub my clit, I will climax so hard that I squirt, and it is so intense that I want to scream. Seriously. It is THAT good. There is nothing like it.