I am a straight male and enjoy reaching out orgasm by nipple stimulation ;-) It started with an accident when I realized that my nipples are hardened during my orgasm and felt a deep sensation rubbing against bed sheet. I was curious and start stimulating them ever so often, usually pinching them or encircling them by the tip of my finger. My nipple become sensitive and a little "fuller" than used to be and sticks out a little more than before when I am aroused. I am glad that I can achieve full orgasm (without direct penile stimulation!), including ejaculation, and deeper (very different from direct penile stimulation) orgasm :-D ! I like to hear from more of it from female as well as male readers in this site!

going to be honest, i have tried that before... didnt work for me, remember there is a massive range of turn ons, from kinky stuff to simple things, for me having the girl shaved is one, for guys it could be having ur nipples rubbed, theres a reason for diversity :-)

Hi, i would like saying it is more common that it is said.
in yahoo groups there are many info about it.
in special a group named nipple_orgasm .
Enjoy it as me

I am a girl, but I don't get off when I touch my nipples. I've read from somewhere, I think playboy, that only 2% of women can get off from nipple stimulation. I think it's only men that actually respond to it...

I get aroused when ever my boy touches my breast n nipples..he does it very gently and then move on with full force n passion which I cant resist...I go deep into full fledged foreplay which would get em full happiness n pleasure...

He first kisses me nipples...slowly sucks it and then bits it softly..but I prefer him biting it hard and scrubbing his face gently with it..I even love him sitting on top n putting his.....across my breast n sucking my nipples harder..try this u will surely enjoy..dnt hurt but give pressure n force n she will enjoy it to the max.......rub her breast.....first kiss it..with ur tongue suck it taste it.....bite it so it for 10-15 minutes..she will starve for ur manlihood....ur power.....go deep into her from top to bottom..make it an unforgettable experience for her...for a woman who loves sex n passion

I red a book about sexuality at 14 years old and since then I experienced this orgasms. In the begining it took a while to reconnect the wires. I used also a manual breast pump ocassionally and this developed more the sensation. Nipple orgasm is great, it makes you feel a truly body orgasm for men. I always want to start an orgasm at least in the nipples and enjoying having them without touching my penis.

I like having my nipples played with but not to the point where I could actually cum from JUST having them played with. The ~2% percentage is about right. It's pretty rare. I've never heard of a guy cumming just from having their nipples played with. Actually, I've never even known a guy to like having their nipples touched.

I'm a 40 year old female and definitely DO have orgasms from nipple play alone. It also makes regular sex absolutely incredible.

I guess I'm in the 2% but my boyfriend is just as sensitive! During sex, when I want him to cum, I start playing around with his nipples and he goes nuts. He has "non-ejaculatory" orgasms first (I try to draw them out as long as possible)... and then he finally finishes with a "bang.") :-D

As for me... I've given myself many orgasms by just playing, pinching, rubbing, twisting, sucking (with toys), and flicking them. My boyfriend has done the same for me. I love it!

I always loved nipple play as a prelude/part of masturbation. But when I found myself single without much hope of a female partner for a while, I started experimenting with nipple play alone. It wasn't long before I was able to get myself very excited and then I started hyperventilating. Not one to stop easily I carried on through what must have been several 'peaks' of pleasure before I allowed myself to ejaculate in the normal way.
This sort of play became a habit and led to experiments with anal play which extended my range of fun and produced double orgasms that could continue as long as I needed (or had the breath left).
When I met my wife, she was interested in helping me explore these techniques and has. once or twice, enabled me to orgasm in three ways simultaneously. This is not something we can enjoy often as we have children and it is not a quiet activity. However, I had my nipples pierced a few years ago (at my wife's suggestion) and, if anything, it made them even more sensitive than before.
My wife is now in her mid thirties and has started enjoying nipple play for the first time. By my standards she requires almost torture-level harshness, but she is starting to respond to the little electric shocks that a light touch with a finger-nail can cause.

The future is looking good.

I am a female and I can only orgasm if I have severe nipple pain. Guess I am in that 2%. I can actually have an orgasm in under 30 seconds by somebody biting them

I've been getting incredibly close to an orgasm by touching my nipples and not my penis. It's a very deep feeling, and I'm getting closer and closer to having a climax this way. It seems as though it's a process of connecting the wires...

I am a straight male, and for many years I have been aroused - or aroused myself - by stimulation of my nipples. Its now got to the extent that I find it hard to orgasm without reasonably intense nipple stimulation. The most intense feeling is when they are scratched rapidly with fingernails, and now when my partner squeezes them pretty hard with her nails. Its weird I know, but the intense pain is so arousing for me! I get a real sexual thrill from all this. My partner thinks I'm definitely a one-off, for some inexplicable reason, although she now gets increasingly aroused when I do the same - but much gentler - to her.

One consequence of all this is that my nipples have increased in size quite significantly, even when not aroused, and they are a bit too visible through shirts.

Maybe the female above who can only orgasm with severe nipple pain is not as unusual as she may feel?

i'm a 14-year old boy who needs help as to how to get an orgasm through nipple stimulation.

My girlfriend is able to achieve repeated, intense, huge orgasms when I place both of her nipples in my mouth at the same time and suck and gently to mildly bite on them. She achieves such intense O's in approximately 2-3 minutes. Fortunately, her breasts are of a size (d's-dd's) consistent with this process and are natural so that when she lies on her side, I can comfortably fit both of her nipples in my mouth, simultaneously. I just have to find a creative way of 'finding oxygen'. lol Rapid tongue action is also done along with slightly changing the location of where the biting takes place (up and down the length of her nipple) and sucking them. I simply change it up constantly. She doesn't have any pain most of the time. Only when I accidently bite a little too hard is when she lets me know to back off a little bit and I quickly comply!

I enjoy the fact that this thoroughly prepares her for intercourse, although, she prefers intercourse before stimulating her nipples. Anyway, she goes absolutely nuts after I 'do her boobs' and she just screams at the very top of her lungs wanting me to enter her! Wow! It is THE most invigorating sensation for me to 'feel' as she goes through this process too. It as if I were ALMOST going through it too. After reading some of the other replies, I am looking forward to trying this on MY nipples!

I am a guy in my 40s and can achieve orgasm just from nipple stimulation. It took me a while to realize I could as I would get close and the urge to cum was so much I took my penis in hand and came that way but eventually through will power I resisted that urge and got over the edge just from playing with my nipples. A very strong and powerful one usually results.

I think the 2% statistic for women who can is way too low. Ok it's not a scientific sample but of my women partners over the years my estimate is about 20% have been able to cum that way and maybe 5% to 10% cum very easily just from having their nipples played with.