I'm 36 and I have never had an orgasm during penatration... Maybe it's because I have fibroids and sometimes I feel insecure.

Health Guru
Hi, it could be that your just not getting stimulated enough during intercourse to have an orgasm, some woman never actually experience orgasm through penetration alone Can you have an orgasm through masturbation or through foreplay?

Yes I can have an orgasm through maturbastion of the clitoral... And I love foreplay! It's just since I've been separated from my husband for almost 3 yrs now... I've met someone and he's a Libra and he loves sex and I'm shy and insecure because of how big my stomach is and my condition it's hard for me to get comfortable with him... My husband was horrible! He's the reason I'm so insecure...

Health Guru
Did you use to have an orgasm when you had penetrative sex with you exhusband at all or was it orgasmless with him to? It could be a simple thing like your not getting enough clitoral simulation during intercourse because your large tummy. It is very rare to achieve orgasm by just penetration as the vagina actually has very few sensitive nerve endings in it compared to the clitoris. You could try putting a pillow under the small of your back so it changes the position of entry a little or you could try cowgirl (you on top) then when he is fully inside you and your vagina is touching his body lean forward slightly and rock your hips back and forward, it may take a little practice but im sure your get there in the end :-)

The only way I had an orgasm with my ex was only from foreplay... I will try it the way you said and thx for the advice... It wouldn't probably be that difficult if I could get comfortable in my skin... I guess I will get that confidence build up soon!

Health Guru
Don't let what happened in the past spoil what you have now, the guy your with now must love you just the way you are so don't be ashamed of your body be proud of it :-) Seeing as you never actually had an orgasm through intercourse with your ex then I would say you need to search for positions that give more clitoral stimulation. Have you ever tried to find your g spot when you have been masturbating?

Yes I have found my g spot... I don't know why it's so hard for me to get over my fear of letting go... I don't wanna be hurt anymore..

Health Guru
Things like that take time to get over because subconsciously your scared that if you let your guard down and let your inhibitions out your get hurt like you use to, just take things slowly and in time you will be able to get past them and learn how to enjoy things more :-) Have you managed to give yourself an orgasm through g spot stimulation as well as clitoral stimulation?

No I haven't been able to give myself an orgasm through my g spot yet... I have fibroids and I've got to have surgery... I'm hoping things will be better after I heal from the surgery.

Health Guru
I think your find once you manage to get past your fear then your find that it will be ok :-)

Thank you so much for the advice... I never would have thought that I would ever be this scared to have sex with a man.. I've been in other sexual relations, but this one is so different for me... My ex just scorned me so bad

Health Guru
Just take things slowly and I'm sure your be fine :-) If you have any more problems don't be scared to ask either on forum or direct to me by private message :-)

OK! How will we text privately.

Health Guru
Just click on my name then on message and just go from there.

Ok I will!