I'm trying to do some research in regards to the addiction of opiates. Based on information that I been studying and some Doctors that I been talking with the best way to do them recreational and avoid the addiction is this................it's pretty simple 2 days on and 2 days off. it seems to me thyat your brain receptors will not beable to adopt and therefore the cravings and addiction will not be there. Any thoughts? please respond and put your input in. Thanks

Best way to avoid addiction to painkillers is never to do it in the first place.

we'll you are absouletly right is saying that, however Opiate pain killers are the best for severe pain. it takes away pain that over the counter medice simply can not. There for by saying just not do them is kind of naive because it's not that simple............Side note I did say recreational so that would mean for fun........ So lets be honest with ourselves here most people who are on this site are either addicts or people who are concerned about becoming addicts and it's not that simple to say just not do them... So by following the 2 day on 2 day off cycle is something should be looked into to stop the addiction.