Ok. My BF isn't circumsized and we have sex maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Lately I noticed that I have been having a discharge lately and it smells kinda like sex, or so he says. So, when we were just about to have sex he commented and said that I smelled like it. I on the other hand have always noticed this discharge that lasts for a couple of days. I told him that I think that it is just his semen slowly coming out. I am just curious to know what other people think it is. Please let me know..... Oh, I noticed this last time that I went down on him he smelled somewhat like urine. Not his penis, but his balls. Is that a bad sign of hygiene?

If its a discharge you dont normally get you might want to get it checked out. It could be a yeast or bacterial infection or a STD. If its normal then there should be nothing to worry about. Every women has a discharge that has its own scent. I my self have noticed after me and my bf have sex that i do have a different smelling discharge for a couple days, its also a little more too.. As for your bf smell. Maybe he doesnt shake himself dry before he puts it away and some leaks down. Or maybe its sweat. I usually dont go down on my bf unless he just got out of the shower or hes in the shower! Just cause i noticed before that somwtime he can have a kinda sour smell, like sweat or something. If he feels comfortable bringing up your smell with you maybe you should bring his smell up with him.

I totaly agree with this statement, being open with your sexual partner opens the door for better sex. Make sure though to not bring it up in revenge to something he may have said, but speak your mind truthfully. If he said it in such a way that it was offensive to you, tell him openly how you felt. The line of communication between the two of you is important.

As to the discharge, first things first. If your feeling discomfort, bring it up with your Dr. and don't be modest when talking with them, they are here to help. But from what I've heard uncircumsized men can get yeast infections just as easily as women, especially if he isn't keeping himself clean.

If your having sex 2 to 3 times a week, then your having the discharge primarily all the time? Have you abstained to see if it goes away? Does it have a strange color?

Yeah. It does go away if we don't have sex for a while. I did notice that. It isn't a color just clear. thank you for your responses.