I think it is mostly urine in my pants, it just leaks out on its own. Its not like I don't go to the toilet. This is quite embarressing since it smells kind of fishy.
Thank you for your help :-D

sounds like you have a vaginal infection called Bacterial Vaginosis (i could be wrong). it causes thick yellow to green discharge and smells fishy, or foul like...garbage or vomit. it happens when bad bacteria over runs the vagina and things like douching can cause that to happen. if you don't get it treated the fishy smell will get worse and you'll be able to smell it through your pants.
I'm not trying to scare you or anything but i had it once. i was having a yellowish discharge that smelled at first but i thought i wasn't washing good enough so i douched. BAD IDEA!!! about 3 days after i could tell the smell was getting worse since i douched. i could sit and smell it coming through my pants, and it was pretty embarressing especialy since i am married. i kept making up excuses so i wouldn't have to have sex with my husband till i got to the doctor. i wen't to planned parenthood and got some antibiotics to clear it up.

you need medication to get rid of it and you have to get it from a doctor, you can't just go to the store and buy what you need for this. -

Oh yes, keep drumming up business for the Medical monopolies. You must go to a doctor! Bull sh*t. These sights are run by the pharmaceutical companies. Maybe her leaking urine is normal for her. It's not some disease.