Hi! My husband abut four months didn’t had a sex. Recently I find some, magazine for men”. I think that he masturbates. Is this normal? Does all man masturbate?

Hi! First you must know 99, 9% men masturbate. I don’t know why you ask that. If he masturbate, doesn’t mean that he don’t want you. Sex, alone or with another person are two different things. Masturbation is not at all bad thing. I don’t what is reason why you don’t have sex for four month, but seems to me like real problem. Think about that!

in some cultures it is frowned upon and classed as a dirty act. All men masturbate, some more then others.

It isnt something men talk about really. Suppose its to do with the whole macho male thing. We deffinatly dont talk about it down the pub and contrary to popular belief we dont compare sizes while at the urinals lol.

It doesnt mean he isnt intrested in you either. I have been with my girlfriend for a long time and i have a high sex drive. Basicly it like being constantly turned on (no i dont walk around all day with and errection). I have heard/ seen documentarys of women in the same situation.

It may just be that he wants to explore himself in new ways. Maybe you could talk to your husband and tell him how you feel about finding the magazines. Men dont always need magazines (pictures) we also picture our partners (wife/girlfriend) in fantasy situations.

All i can advise if for you to wait for him to come home, have a meal together then sit down turn off the tv/radio/computer game etc and talk, talk about everything and get it out in the open.

I went though a really bad situation a few weeks ago which almost destroyed my relationship. I sat down with my misses for 2 days (no tv/radio/games etc) and talked...i forgave her as we spoke about things we would never have done otherwise.

Hope this helps in someway...let us know how it goes.

Andy

Andy,

You sound a lot like my boyfriend!

Even if we have sex 7 out of 7 days, he will still masterbate at every chance he gets the second I am out of the house. I know all men do it, and I understand that, but if a guy is in a serious relationship, where he IS getting laid and he is having good sex, why the need to still jerk off all the time? I have recently noticed that times when I am out of the house for periods of time (even a few hours shopping), when I come home the computer history has like a million p orno pages he has visited! I have talked to him about this, and he admits to looking at porn and masterbating to it right at the computer! This really bothers me. I can see that men who arent getting laid, or hardly get laid need to jerk off a lot, but why when you HAVE a girlfriend and you are?! I have talked to him about this and I have told him I don't understand why he has to jerk off the second I'm out of the house. I told him I think it 's unhealthy for someone in a relationship to jerk off as much as he does. He claims he jerks off more NOW than he did when he was single. He claims he thinks of us, but the fact that he masterbates to dirty porn videos, and porn on TV clearly makes me believe that it has nothing to do with me. Today, he didnt work and I was at work. I pay attention to things like where the lube is placed in the drawer etc. and I can always tell when he's used it. Even though we had great sex last night, he just had to jerk off again this morning! I think it crushes my ego - I feel like we have great sex (which he agrees!) yet he gets excited at every chance to masterbate to porn when I'm not home. You said you have a high sex drive - is this all it is? My boyfriend is 22 and I am 25. I guess it bothers me that he can't just wait the day in between that we may not have sex, and just look forward to the next time we do. Some days, we will have sex in the morning, and I will go out in the afternoon for an hour even, and he'll do it the second I leave. Please explain to me if this is normal - is he a nympho? When I told him he might hav ea problem, he tried to lie about how often he did it. BUt I know because I can tell when the lube is used and I can see on the computer. Is our relationship doomed? I don't know if I can handle it. Every second he's home alone and I am not there, I am constantly sick to my stomache knowing he's going straight to jerk off.

lol, i dont really know what to say, as im only 18 years old and never had a girlfriend or sex... but that made me laugh a bit the fact he 'jerks off' so much, even when avin sex with you 7 days a week. I should just talk to him about it more, but i know for a fact it is nothing to do with you. Some men are just constantly turned on (like myself). Its not a bad thing trust me, i know it might be hard but at least hes not cheating on you!

yup... yup all dudes do this and if your to ask one and they say no i bet anything they are lieing :-D

my girl friend likes it when i masterbate so she can eat my cum . do you think its ok

I'm 31 and divorced. I masterbated more when I had an extremely active sex life than I do now that I'm single. I think its greed, the more we get the more we want. You shouldn't think this is unhealthy as long as he still Wants YOU, why do you police his masterbation? Its HIS body, he's a very normal Healthy man, no offense but as long as he is faithful to you and still has a great sex life with you than that's all that should matter. ALL men even the married or Happily attached ones still masterbate. Please don't overthink this and ruin a good relationship. Good Luck to you both! :-)

hi there my feance is 31 and he masterbates alot i understand what you are saying but i am 25 and when he does it it makes me feel ugly and when we do it i dont really get into because it turnes me off that he watches porn and jacks off when im gone i want him to watch it with me but he wont and sex just isnt the same when he masterbates its like a waist of time cause he doesnt try and i just i dont know is there anything i can do. i love him. i want to make him happy.

I hate two say this but if he is masterbating after you had sex then he is not satified. But he is not telling you. After you have sex and you think it is over. While your naked get between his legs and masterbate him with your hand. Be in the doggy style position facing him. Make sure he see all of you when you do it bring all your great strength to bear on him. And don't stop until you get the full load or loads in your hand. After you get good at this make it rough for him. He will love the dominating women in you. Remember Men love images of strong sexy women thats why he watches pornograghy or go after a prostitute.

I think almost men masturbate. It is rare that one doesn't. I think that masturbation is a tricky subject. Everyone deserves their privacy and that includes an occasional "hands on", but not if its getting in the way of a healthy sex life with your partner.

I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and we have a child together. In the early days of our relationship I was living at his house and there was no masterbation issue. I never saw it, we never talked about it, but he did it. No big deal. It wasn't until we got our first appartment that it became a problem. I remember having a disagreement one evening and I walked away to cool down. He must have thought I went to bed because when I came back out of the bedroom, he was watching a porn movie. I was already upset so I called him on it and his response was "Well, your not going to have sex with me now." It just escalated after that. He began to watch it whenever he felt like it. If I was home or not. If he woke up earlier then me he would watch a movie, and it would make it very uncomfortable to come out of the bedroom since he was in the common living area. I expressed my feelings numerous times, but he was always defensive. Like it was unacceptable to masterbate. And I wasn't trying to say that at all. I was just trying to tell him how uncomfortable it made me feel when he would masturbate while I was home. I could be getting ready doing my hair and he's on the computer watching porn. I always knew that men did their thing. But I also thought that is was a 'private' thing. We have a very healthy sex life as well. Always have. It did slow down a bit after the baby, but still 6-7 times a week. Reading over the other comments I understand that men are going to masterbate any chance they have. And part of me knew this too. The post about the boyfriend masterbating every time she leaves the house is EXACTLY like mine. The whole story I could relate too. Right down to the lube. My boyfriend works very early, and the first thing he does when he wakes up is look at porn on the internet. Even if we had sex the night before which is 99.9% of the time. But that I have gotten used to. Nothing really I can do about his sex drive. I'm glad he has a healthy one and loves sex with me as well. I am just honestly wondering if it is too much to ask that he is a little bit more discreet with his masterbating. And does he have to do it every morning?

Question to the guys- Why don't you get your woman involved?

To the ladies- If your issue is that you feel your man masterbates too much, than get involved with him. Act as if you are upset and down right mad for not letting you help. You may not feel right at first but think of it as 'Learning to Please'. Learn to do it with him, ask what he likes, how he likes, how fast, how slow, just like you what him to know about you. You will get your turn.

As you ladies should know, you too can 'get off' more than one time. If your man does you right, you too can climax two or three times,
make it hard on him, do not let him quit till you have been satisfied. If he does not eat out or licks you or give finger sex before he climbs on than he is not being fair to you. If he thinks all he has to do is climb on and get off than you need to take the lead and tell him how, when, how much and how long you want the session. ( TRICK-each time before sex- help him get off first-real slow-stop and go-make him beg not to stop-tie his hands so he can't help ) Show him how you want to be teased and played with before getting it.

Ladies- you have the right to be pleasured too.

(I am 64-I have FOREPLAY with HER for 45 to one hour before I climb on than another 20-30 min. with more teasing)

Sometimes it is better if we take things into our own hands to make it work for us.

Yes, virtually all men masturbate. They may not all admit it, but 95 percent do.
4% don't admit it, but still do it...and only about 1% do not masturbate, and have virtually no sex drive at all.

The old joke is that 95 out of 100 men masturbate, and the others are all liars. Ha! It's got some truth to it after all...

My boyfriend says he doesn't have as high of a sex drive as I do, but he jerks off every few days and we end up only having sex about once a week. He's 29 and I'm 23 and we've been together for just over a year, I have the same issue of feeling like I'm not good enough for him because he has to jerk off as much as he does. If he were also having sex with me constantly I could see that being a high sex drive thing but we only have sex 1 or 2 times a week and there are ALWAYS excuses for why that is, but I fixed all of the things that were causing that scheduling problem and still no improvement. Because he wasn't at home a lot by himself he hadn't been able to jerk off so he'd been having sex dreams where he moans and touches himself every so often and re-adjusts... he doesn't remember doing it and usually it gets me ready to go even though he's sleeping and I will touch him myself to try to get things going but it doesn't always work out. Sometimes he just rolls over and holds himself and goes back to sleep. I really don't understand why he seems to be choosing jerking off over having sex, we used to have great sex but since this started it's lacking effort from him. He says that it has nothing to do with not wanting to have sex with me or anything but nothing is improving. I started leaving him alone at home on purpose so he would get that alone time and stop waking me up with moaning but he's still doing it. I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like this is not going to get any better if things continue. I can't continue losing sleep and not getting laid...