Hello. I have never had problems with overweight so you must understand why I don’t know a lot about it.
Recently, or to more exact, after my second birth, I have gained almost 25 pounds in a period of one year.
When this started to threat my health I have decided to start with some healthy diet.
I did some research and found out that there are hundreds of possible diets for me to use.
Where to start?

I found my self in a same position about three years ago and I didn’t know where to start.
One god friend recommended me some diet called Bio Trim herbal diet and it really helped me.
It is really easy to use because Herbal Bio-Trim powder is a nutritional drink mix. It has really good taste and you will short after become addicted to this.
It consists soy proteins, milk proteins and Whey Protein Isolate.
This formula contains no saturated fats and is designed to be used as an aid in weight control which because you must, beside this, practice physical activity and caloric restriction.
I wish you luck!