Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I have some important questions. You see, as long I can remember I had problems with being overweight. The truth is that I have never did anything about it and that just recently realized that I have one big problem.
So, I decided to change something about this. I don’t have time to go into some gym or similar because I'm studding all the time and that’s why I have bought some home equipment for workout such as trim path and bicycle. Just recently I have heard about some workout add-ons such as some bio-feed back devices. It sounds interesting and I would really like to hear more about this. Does anybody know really what this is?

Hello. I'm in fitness for a long time and that’s why I'm able to tell you some facts about these biofeedback devices.
Biofeedback uses electronic monitoring equipment to monitor the physiological changes taking place in the body, at any given point in time. But this isn’t rule because biofeedback does not need to involve the use of computers, electronic devices etc.
For example, a mirror is a perfectly good biofeedback device for many aspects of gait retraining. The newest and the most expensive fitness equipment has all this built in. Sensors are attached to the person using the equipment, to measure changes in heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, skin resistance, or brain activity. It’s pretty neat and can be useful but the bottom line is that exercise is exercise and you can do it equally good without any add-on electronic devices.