I read about importance of protein intake for the athletes. I would like to increase the protein intake in my diet. I heard of protein drinks so I would like to try some of them. There seem to be so many different kinds of them and I don’t know which one to choose. Do you have any protein drinks recommendation?

There are different types of protein powders. Some are designed for mass gaining and others for sheer quality and definition. I would recommend some 80-90% whey protein isolate. It is high quality protein with minimum carbs and no fat. You will get what you want without undesirable calories. I would recommend 90% milk and egg formula that contains high quality protein with minimum amount of carbs and virtually no fat. For vegetarians, soy protein isolate is rated as top quality protein.

I make my own shakes with whey powder, low fat yogurt and frozen fruits. I put everything in a blended and make it stir.

It provides me with enough protein and suppresses my appetite.

YOu can also make it with water and whey powder but I wouldn't recommend it since it tastes awful but adding a little bit of skim milk could cover up the bad taste.

shake with bananas and wheat germ - add orange and spoon of honey - yummy

Dont know how much protein your wanting to take in, but heres a simple shake.
whey protein put it in a blender with two cups milk one apple and one or two oranges and about two cups of oatmeal and blend.
thats just a simple one that i like, but you can create whatever you want, i always like adding some oatmeal to my shakes.

I have been using Top Forms chocolate whey protein for a while now with good results. I have tried a few others but like the taste of theirs the best.