I am 30 with high blood pressure & over weight. I work out at the gym 4 days a week. I recently started drinking EAS carb control 17g protein drink with 1g net carb.
Will this benefit my workout or will this add more pounds?

Thanks

Kimberly

I drink this shake every morning for breakfast.  It's great to supplement a low carb diet and that's why I use.  it keep me trim.  The protein it is a soy protein and soy protein is not as good as a good quality whey but it does well enough.  I've drinking it for two years now and I'm happy with it.  This should keep you lean as well and what's nice about it is that it contains all the vitamins and minerals you need and all in 100 calories.  You just can't beat that.  If you begin intense workouts like body builders do, I would suggest going to a more substantial protein shake that contains whey, BCAAs, glutamine, glycine, MCT oil and some sugar source for energy.