I just started taking birth control again last month again. When I did not get my period this month I started getting worried. I have also had very swolen and large boobs this week and have been extreamly tired. So I took a pregnancy test. It came up positive. Could it be the new pill?

No, if it is positive you are pregnant. The only other thing that would explain the positive test being a fake positive is if you were on fertility treatment for trying to conceive, but that would make no sense if you started back on your birth control. Go to the doctor and he can run tests, but if you see a positive and you read it under the time limit, you are more than likely pregnant.

I hope this helps. Good luck

That is unfortunate. Did you take a pill(s) late? With pregnancy tests you are much more likely to get a false negative than a false positive. There are only a couple reasons why it would say you were pregnant if you weren't. Such as fertility drugs, which I doubt you are on. You need to go to your doctor and have the pregnancy confirmed.

That is crazy because I am having the same problems that u are having. I just started taking birth control pills last month and I had sore boobs and was sick every morning so I decided to take a pregnancy test. My first test came back negative and my last two test came back positive so i went to my doctors office but there test came back negative so I am confused and dont know if i am pregnant or not.