My period started June 4,it's now june 12. I'm on mircette birth control, i have had one instance of unprotected sex, between the 4 and 12. Which my bf pulled out like always. I always have regular periods. I went to the hospital for pain in the abdomen, they saw i had bladder infection, and then told me i was pregnant! o.O ahhh i was freaking out! but then they did two blood tests which said negative. They gave me antibiotics for my bladder, and 6 hours later tested me for pregnancy which came out negative. What is going on? %-) Isn't it way too soon for mybody to be showing a positive test about a week after my period started, and why did it go away after antibiotics. Im so confused!!! Could it be the bacteria in my body or proteins in my urine?

No, a UTI will not cause a false positive. The hCG hormone is ONLY released while you are pregnant!