Hi, I am 26 I have regular periods and I have recently gotten married. My husband is a Roman Catholic and is against using contraceptives. We want to follow natural family planning. But the all the information i have seen till now is very confusing. Can you please tell me which days are my fertile days. I have a regular cycle of 27 days.

I know a number of women who has used alternative methods... many of them became pregnant. I know some religions arent pro contraception, but if you dont want to get pregnant, then... well.... abstain.
There after certain contraceptive pills which i know some religious people prefer. They are the ones which stop fertilisation, rather than just making your uterus unable to maintain a pregnancy. If you talk to your doctor about this they should be able to recommend one that meets your needs.
Be strong!!