i am 13 anbd i was just wordering if i should have a riligon but when i think about it i find it imposable for there to be a got because a big bang 100000000000000 years ago seems more likely than a man in the sky that says what goes because if there was a god why would there be babys dieing and africans starving .just cuious

where it says i find it imposable for there to be a got i mean god

Religion is a choice, unless is crammed down your throat as a child. I was raised Catholic and went to all Catholic schools. Let me tell ya, i hated every minute of it. When i graduated from a Catholic High school, i totally threw my Catholic up bringing to the curb. I say i am Catholic, but i don't practice it, I do believe in God, to a point, but i wonder about that a lot too. If you were baptized a Catholic, then that's what you are but you can always change your denomination. You may want to be a born again Christian, a Luthern, a Protestant, a Muslim, hey may b even an Atheist, it's your call.

I think you may want to call on Hizgrace, she is a SteadyHealth member. She has pointed a few things out for me and has helped clear my thinking in a few of my ugliest times. She will be more than happy to help you.
But i know that she is going thru a rough time right now with some personnal and sensitive things, but maybe talking to you would help her as well.

I'd suggest keeping an open mind about the BIG question.
If you decide you're an atheist, or an agnostic (a fence sitter), the mental make-up that will lead to after a time might actually close you off to the possibility of further development in a religious area.
If you embrace a particular religion, and get into it, it might close you off to an alternative type of belief/worship.
What about thinking that all the religions/religious processes are all various expressions of the one creator, be prepared to believe there is one creator, and leave it at that for now?
Re kids starving in Africa (and that sort of thing), an analogy might be: The CEO of a huge company might not be able to be aware that the basement janitors' sister has major marital problems. If God gave man choice, (as it is said), starvation/war/all other unpleasant acts are (a) just bad luck, or (b) man-made problems.
Maybe one day there will be a time when all the unpleasantness is cleaned up by something more omnipotent. Until then, just be yourself and try to be "good", without getting too hung up about it.
Basic Christian principles (eg" do unto others, do not kill etc) form a pretty good guide as to how to think about how to behave in this life. Without some sort of guide, maybe more of us would be savages.
History suggests there have been several attempts at "good guides" released to the human race over the past ~3000 years.

That's a wonderful explanation dear guest, but the poster is only 13, she probably doesn't understand half of what you replied.

OI IM A HE XD ! !

AND I DO UNDERSTAND ! .also i go to a christian school and my christian teachers like you can be good but you also have to belive in god to get in heaven why would god care if you beleve hes real i would think if there was a good he would rather think there is no god so he doesent think your being nice and good just to get into heaven i know you cant just have a god that does evrey think for you but why does the world heve to be so horable :'( and god says be tolerent but thats just hipercritical think of religions christaian you cant be gay muslem it sucks to be a girl if i where to join a riligoin it would be budist but even they are a little sexest i just think the world would be better without religoin you dident have to belive in a good you just have to be good to get into heaven

Ah. You are confusing God and religion, with what men have done with God and religion.
As you can probably gather from history books, old and recent, some of the things done, by men, (and some women, but mainly men) in the name of "God" have not been very Godly.
Think the Spanish inquisition. The crusades. Witch burnings. And more recently, the Twin Towers. Sexual abuse within a large well-known church. "Honour" killings. The list is dreadful, don't get into it too much. It's bad enough for an adult to contemplate, at 13 you have a bit more settling/living/learning to do.
I say that from a standpoint of having experienced/seen some of the world and knowing form that experience that it's not really for a thirteen year old to worry about too much, rather than from a "telling you what to do" standpoint.
Know it, but try not to get too weighed down by it. There is evil in the world. Know it, detest it, move on.

What the established organizations teach about religion may, in some cases, be very different to what it actually is. (IMHO)
All I was trying to say a post or 2 above, is that how you think affects your mental make-up, over time. Spend enough time "non-believing", it might possibly close the "mental gate" for the possibility of something different. Once a gate is closed, it takes a bit of a jolt to open it.
Try keeping an open mind. This is a lifelong study. (The study is called "life".) Live and enjoy, and if you get an answer every decade, be happy.

I know exactly what you mean.. it\s really confusing... science and religion don't coexist very well.... I have the same question

buddy as for the other things such as the children and babies dying it's not God being cruel.. it's about God's plan and his will

as for families in Africa, I would say thats a man made problem... a neglect by other countries and human beings to fight and make a change and help those people