the last few weeks i have been getting so dizzy i almost fall over and my hands and feet have been swelling to the point they almost turn purple. i dont know if it could have anything to do with my emergency c- section i had about 8 mths ago but it is really starting to bother me just in the last few days i have been so tired all the time and all my joints hurt so bad.

Go to your doctor or the ER ASAP and get this checked.  Your symptoms could very well indicate a cardiac problem.  

Are you having any trouble breathing?  Non productive cough?

I think it unlikely to be your c-section unless you are noticing signs of infection.  I would expect symptoms to have begun shortly afterwards.

You could also be anemic.

Please get this checked ASAP and keep us posted.  Good luck.

i havent gone to the doc cuz i dont have insurance and i cant afford a hospital bill... it keep slowly getting worse though. i took a shower a while ago and my feet and knees turned red and purple with white spots and were so swelled after i soked in cold water and layed down the swelling started going down but then they started burning. i thought it might have something to do with my c-section because ever so often i get some serious pains on my scar and my belly button.. as crazy as that sounds yes my belly button hurts.

i only have problems breathing when i get dizzy. it feels like i cant catch my breath which is where i usually have to sit down or catch myself on something.

no cough other than from allergies

Lovemy,

You could have some scar tissue causing you the pain from your c-section.  You may even have an infection, we can't tell over the internet.

Your other symptoms are serious.  You need to figure out a way to see a doctor.  Contact your doctor and explain the situation, they may be willing to work with you.  Try your local hospitals too.  They will work with you.  You need an examination, now.  

Good luck.

ok so i havent been to the doc yet but everytime i exhale my chest hurts and i have really sensitive spots on my ribs.... omg it kinda hurts i feel really weak.

Lovemy,

Please go to the ER and worry about the costs later. 

ok so i have a question for u.. this has been bugging me for a while since u said it could possibly be a hearrt condition. i was remembering my little bbrother had a heart condition n so did one of my aunts they both had Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome. so just wondering is wpws something thats genetic?

It's genetic in that a mutation of a gene causes WPWS in a small number of cases.  In most cases it is not understood how it develops.
It can be congenital.

You do have some of the symptoms.  It is worth investigating.

Good luck, please keep us posted.

well i havent really looked into the symptoms of it. all i remember is before my brithers surgery when he would do little things occasionally he would get dizzy and his heart would race like crazy every once in a while he would pass out. my mom thought it was just cuz he got hot until he passed out at school in gym. the nurse told my mom she thought it was wpws n sure enough it was.

but my chest n mostly where my heart is has been hurtin a lot more than it did when i was younger. when i took my kids to the park yesterday pushing them on the swing my chest started huurting and i got dizzy and fell over.... the other parents freaked out after splashin water on my face and sitting down the rest of the time the only problem i had was my chest hurting a little.

I'll say it again,

PLEASE see your doctor.  If you "fell over" you need to see them ASAP.  It could also be something minor making you dizzy, maybe an ear infection.  You need an examination.