I do have a black mark on my face which is side of the eyes and the ears, both side i dont know how it came by its there for 3 years now. how it till go and need to make my face clear and fresh looking

I recommend you see a doctor who may consider performing a biopsy of an area that concerns you before proceeding with a treatment plan.

Dr. Prasad, M.D.
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hello there jaffer,

Since it is bothering you so much I think that you should definitely see a doctor regarding this. If the mark is just an ordinary mole you will be able to remove it but you must be aware of the fact that scar can appear after that. So consider a fact that instead of black mark you could end up with a scar.

Personally I don’t think that scars are attractive and the moles can be very cute so maybe it is best not to touch anything. Either way, the decision is yours and you need to see with the doctor what the best thing to do is. I wish you luck with this and keep us posted.