Hi, I suspect to have a malignant mole. It has strange shape, it’s borders are not clear. What should I look for in cancerous mole?

Hi, my grandmother had skin cancer. the number of skin cancers is in constant raise as exposure to the sun is growing and ozone holes are increasing. You can do a lot to protect yourself from skin cancer and cancerous moles. Avoid exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays if you are susceptible to developing malignant cells. If you believe you have a cancerous mole, you need to have it checked by doctor because you shouldn’t do it yourself. The doctor will take a sample of tissue that is suspected as malignant and send it to laboratory for analysis.

Hi there,
Moles can be very dangerous when it comes to cancerous moles. I think that most moles on your skin are harmless but if there are some cancerous cells you will have problems. The fact is that the early diagnosis can make the treatment very easy. How big is your mole? You need to see your doctor so he can perform a biopsy in order to see are there any cancerous cells. You don’t want to wait too long to see if something happens with the mole because things can get complicated. Simple surgery is enough to remove the mole so my advice is to see your doctor.
All the best,
Danella